Chapter Two

I didn't get dressed for the meeting. The baggy sweatpants and old t-shirt I was wearing would make due, it wasn't like I was meeting the pope.

And Incase you're wondering, once I met the pope completely naked. My ballsack was just hanging and the poor mans hat went tumbling down. Fuck, I've seen the pope naked before. Hell I've made the pope bend over and beg for me, his bare ass just,...there, wrinkly, and in my crotch.

I swear it had been a dare. I had to close my eyes before proceeding. I wasn't gonna give the poor man blue balls for heavens sake, but it was disgusting none the less.

Now, sat here at this large dining table, 20 chairs on either side and two at each end, I'd kill to be fucking the catholic son of a bitch right now. Because somehow, as large as this table was, every inch covered with plates and stands filled with food and wines, I felt very cramped.

As soon as I had walked into the Dining room I had been shocked at how modern it had been, with the long wooden table and white cushioned stools. The designer of this room had put an off white rug beneath us, a strange but perfect contrast between the chairs and wood. Lamps were say in the back corner of the room and two simplistic chandlers hung from the ceiling on each end of the table. The front half of the room was full of decor as well, but Namjoon has taken it upon himself to make sure all seven of us were crammed together at the back.

I was sat at the head of the table, directly to my left was Park Jimin. I had seen him at family reunions. Once I'd been in my fathers palace when my brother, Apollo, not the bunny looking one, had bombarded into the living area. Or one of the living areas. And tossed a limp body onto the couch. Back then though, the younger's hair had appeared to be pink, and his plump lips and cheeks had been clawed at and scarring over. I hadn't cared to ask what was wrong, it was a normal Thursday for us.

To my right, Hoseok sat in the first chair along the right side of the table. He was the only face here I was fond of, Jungkooks nose was quite annoying, the way it was always turned up.

The seven of us quietly ate, eyes glued to our food. Underneath the table Hobi and I were kicking each other and attempting to hold on our laughter. We had thought we were succeeding until Seokjin broke the silence.

"Boys, I heard that gods with untrained powers could nuke an island with minor immaturity like that." He warned

"Oh- so you want to be here?!" Jungkook growled.

"Okay but it would only be a small island!" Hobi argued, kicking my knee once more. I snorted picking up a green bean and throwing it at his head. It landed in his dark hair, and he immediately tilted his head back and started biting at it as though it would fall into his mouth.

Seokjin gripped his fork tighter in his hand and took a deep breath, he laid down his fork and I could see is face turning red in anger.

"Sir Kim,-"

Namjoon cut him off, "Lord Kim. With all due respect sir we have introductions to begin. And, your highness, everyone might know you but you might not know them."

"For good reason..." I heard Jungkook mumble. Across from Hobi, a boy I'd never met before was knocked his fist against the table and all eyes turned to him.

"Well- If we have introductions to begin- My names Kim Taehyung, Son of Aphrodite and Eros-"

"Well aren't you just a walking wet dream!?" Jungkook snarled. He stabbed his fork violently into his steak.

"Kook- the steaks already dead..." the small boy next to me sighed, snapping his fingers and my brothers cutlery vanished. Jungkook looked out way, but he merely scrunched up his eyebrows.

I suppose they are friends.

"Jungkook-ah. We are at meeting. You are an adult. Act as one."

"Yoongi-" He whined, sending me a glare.

"It's Yoongi hyung, I am hundreds of years older than you." I said calmly, lying my own fork and knife down and wiping my hands on the napkin on my lap, "And don't test me boy. I am not afraid of my little brother. Please, I apologize for my bother and I, you may continue Taehyung."

Jungkook grumbled something under his breath and crossed his arms across his chest. Seokjin reached over the table and thumped the younger head, "Pouting causes wrinkles little boy." He warned.

Taehyung chuckled, "It's okay Hyungs, I was almost done. Jinnie-Hyung here is my elder brother, as is Jiminie-Hyung." He smiled

Jungkook looked over at Jimin, "Your brothers with this pleb?" He hissed. He had tried lowering his voice but his idea inevitably failed, as we were all sat within 4 feet of each other.

Namjoon sighed before pushing out his chair and standing up. He clapped his hands together and the food disappeared, our plates being replaced by manila folders. Over the course of my life, 1,000 years, I had never been handed a manilla folder. Although my father had told me that the underworld secretaries were fond of their organization methods.

In the middle of us all, there was a stack of markers and "Hi, My Name Is...." stickers.

"I'm so sorry,-" Namjoon sighed, "It was foolish of me to think we could have a civil conversation. Each of you, take a sticker. Write your name and age."

As we all reached into the pile Hoseok looked up at the newest god and smiled, "Namjoon-ah, Our actual age or our mortal humans age?"

"Whatever the age of your physical appearance is please- I really don't want to feel like I've been assigned to a deadly nursing home."

I looked over and him and laughed. It was rare that somebody so blunt would be the one delivering comedic relief. His eyes met mine, and he raised ole eyebrow. I shrugged, uncapping my marker and scribbling down my name. This was stupid, without a doubt, but he seemed to have an order and a plan to keep us in line. I wasn't going to be the one to fuck it up for the poor guy.