I chuckle once he notices but I don't let him say anything as I smash our lips together, making him moan at the harsh and unexpected contact. I let my hands travel down to his ass and I knead it while he moans into the kiss, allowing me to swallow down all of the sounds he was making.

With swift movements I lift him up and he is quick to wrap his legs around my waist, all without breaking the kiss in the slightest.

He wraps his arms around my shoulder and pulls himself even closer to me while I start to move towards the bath.

Once we get there our lungs remind us that we need to breathe so we both reluctantly remove our lips but remain close to each other. I look at his beautiful blue eyes that have turned into a bright blue that I have never seen before. A blue that was so enticing and alluring that I could not look away even for a second. I did not want to blink afraid that I will miss the blue of his eyes.

I want to remember this very moment, to remember him in my arms like this with the most shocking blue eyes anyone could ever see. But they do not have the pleasure of seeing it because he is mine. His eyes are mine. His body is mine.

I set him down without breaking eye contact as he did the same.

But someone had to turn the bath on and that would mean we would have to eventually break eye contact but it seems like neither of us wanted to.

I continue to stare until he lets out the most beautiful melodious laugh that warms my heart ever so warmly.

"I would love to continue to stare at you but one of us must start the bath." He says as he removes his hands from around my neck and makes his way to the bath.

Once he finishes setting it up the way he wants we both get in.

I lay my back against the tub while he lays his against my front. We sit there with him in my arms while a comfortable silence engulfs us.

Well until Tae decides to speak up which I did not mind at all since his voice is something I can hear all day and not get irritated by.

"Don't you think it's weird that we have only known each other for about two weeks now and we are already like this?" I look at him confused and mad as to why he would think that time matters when it comes to ones feelings. I'm glad that he is facing the other way because I felt my eyebrows furrow, causing me to give a mean look, and this would have definitely started an argument that does not need to be started.

"And why should time matter when it comes to how one feels? You're Eros, the god of love, you should know better." I did not mean for it to come out as stern as it did but it was not something I regret, this is how I feel on the matter and he should know it.

He turns around to face me with a shy smile and I bring my hand up to caress his cheeks. Letting a smile of my own appear.

"I know I am the god of love. I help people come together, to create the love. I've seen it happen before my eyes more times then I can count. But I have never felt it. I have never given my body like this to anyone. I've always longed to fall in love and to feel that feeling but I've never had that pleasure to do so. So I am unclear on how things go when it comes to me."

I look at him slightly shocked.

The god of love does not know how to love and has never been loved.