XIII

I've decided that I want to give this book a timeline so I will be saying how many days have passed between each chapter. I hope that will also help you guys keep up with the pace of the book.

Enjoy!

Next day

I lay in bed wide awake as I stare at the beautiful beauty next to me.

To ever think that someone could ever hurt someone as beautiful and kind as him angers me. Sets off a switch inside me that only allows me to see red but I was the one who hurt him. I was the one who let the tears fall and dry on his beautiful cheeks, which should only hold a beautiful rose color. I was the one who did not let him sleep with a smile on his face.

Yet I do not want to let go of him. I do not want to see him far away from me but I hurt him.

In order for him to not get hurt by my side any longer is for me to change. I know that I have started changing in a way. It is only around Taehyung but thats who truly matters. He has sparked something within me and I will find out what that spark is no matter what.

Putting the thoughts aside I focus on the important matter at hand which at this moment is Tae.

I get closer to him and pull him in closer, not allowing any space between us. As I did this I felt my heart start to warm up and it was a feeling that I wasn't quite familiar with but I did not mind that the warmness is taking refuge in my heart. I like it. I like it because it's coming from him.

I feel Tae start to move around in my arms and I back away a little to give him space to adjust himself but the second I do that he whines at the loss of warmth and contact.

He immediately latches himself on to me once more and cuddles as closely as he possible can. I let out a little chuckle from his behavior and rake my fingers through his beautiful silky hair.

After a couple of minutes of silence he stirs a little until he lifts his head and looks up at me with a shy small smile with his natural dusty rose cheeks that I have come to like kissing when I can.

"Good morning Jungkook." He says in such a deep velvety voice that shocks me every time. But I love it. I love hearing him talk with such a voice. A voice that makes my heart warm up even more. Melting the cold heart that is currently in place.

"Good morning Taehyung. How did you sleep?" I say as I place my hand on his cheek and softly touch his cheeks and he leans into the touch and his smile grows even more. "Not the best but I am having a good morning." He lets out a small chuckle to try and hide how he truly feels and I feel like I need to beat myself for causing him to feel this way. He should not have to feel like this.

"Well I'll make the morning even better. Want to join me for a bath?" As soon as the words leave my mouth he is already up and ready to go. I chuckle at his eagerness as he gets up from the bed.

It seems as if he does not remember that he isn't wearing any clothes as he stands there waiting for me to get off the bed as well.

I give him a smirk and his happy look turns to one of confusion. I get up from the bed and walk his way and grab him by his waist and pull him against me and that's when he turns completely flustered.