7 | What?

3rd Person POV (Unless said otherwise)

Felix was in a cheerful mood today. He and Changbin were going to the park to hang out, something they used to do often back in High school. Although Changbin didn't say, Felix was positive that Hyunjin would be there.

He even shot Hyunjin a text to confirm it. Even though Hyunjin will be there, Felix will try his hardest to make Changbin focus on him. Felix made his way to the door.

"Where are you heading to?" Chan's head hung off the armrest of the couch. His hair gently moving to the side as he had a lazy look on his face.

"To the park to hang with Binnie and Hyunjin." Chan quickly sat up. "Changbin?" Felix hummed as he put on his shoes. "I'm joining." Felix looked up quickly, flashing Chan a confused look. "What? Why?"

"I need to stop being a lazy couch potato and go outside. Plus, hanging out with me won't kill you." Felix sighs. "Fine. Hurry up and get ready."

Felix skipped over with Hyunjin, both of them carrying ice cream. "Here Binnie, I got your favorite." Changbin smiled and ruffled his hair. "Thanks, Lix." Felix smiles before plopping down next to him.

"Ah, too bright." The two giggled. Chan, on the other hand, wasn't. He didn't like the fact that Felix was still chasing after Changbin. "Someone's jealous." Chan looked at Hyunjin who handed him his ice cream.

"What makes you say that?" Hyunjin shrugs. "I can just tell." Chan gives a small nod and turns his attention back to the two. "Binnie, do you need anything?" Changbin shakes his head. "Wanna play a game? Tag? Hide n' seek?" Changbin shakes his head again. Chan stands up. "Felix's how about we play?" Felix frowns. "I want Binnie to play too." 

"He's not going to play with you. He obviously doesn't have an interest in you." Felix's facial expression went blank. Chan's words came out a little harsher than expected.

Changbin chuckled, catching everyone's attention. "How do you know how I feel? I've dealt with Felix liking me for 3 years now, I don't need you to tell him how I feel."

Chan huffs. "So toying with him is helping how?"

"Toying with- How am I toying with him? And even if I was, worry about yourself!"

"See, this is what I don't understand. How could he like someone who's a complete jerk? Do you know he cried over you? You really don't deserve his heart."

Chan looked at Felix. "Felix should be loving someone who loves him back. Someone like me." It went quiet. All eyes fell onto Felix.

"W-what?" Felix's heart sped up. Did Chan just confess? Just the other day he called Felix his friend and now he's- this has to be a dream.

Felix shuts his eyes and pinched his arm. Nothing. "I-I think I'm gonna go home." Felix quickly hurried off before anyone could say anything.

Chan entered Felix's room to see him hugging one of his plushies. "Hey..." Felix looked up. "Do- do you wanna...um...talk? You kinda just ran off." Felix shook his head. It was clear that the younger didn't want to talk about it.

Felix then got up, making his way towards the door. "I'll be at Jeongin's." Chan took it as his chance to quickly block the door. Felix paused, avoiding the older's eyes. "Hyung, move." Chan let out a small sigh, shaking his head. "Not until we talk."

"Chan, I need time to think." Felix honestly was unsure of his feelings. He only took everything as just a brotherly friendship. He just wanted to go away to understand his feeling towards the older.

Felix was suddenly pulled out of his thought as he noticed the older move. "I'm sorry, you can go. Just know that I really do like you, okay?" Felix stood there in silence for a few seconds before nodding his head and leaving.

The next morning Chan sat at the table. He had made himself some breakfast, quietly sipping some coffee. It was when he heard the door open that he was quick to stand up.

"W-welcome home..." Chan awkwardly said. "Glad to be home," Felix responded, feeling equally as awkward as the older did. The two stood in silence for a few minutes, neither one of them making eye contact. Chan was the first to say something. "Felix, look. I'm really sorry If I-"

"Chan, it's okay. I think...I think I like you too." Chan looked at Felix a little shocked, seeing as he expected the younger to say something different. "Before you say anything, I talked to Jeongin and Seungmin about it. They said it was really up to me to decide since they're my feeling, you know?"

Felix shook his head, taking a big breath. "That's not really the point I'm getting at though. I do like you Chan, and I do feel like I should give you a chance. So if you're still up for it, I'm okay with going out with you."

"But what about Changbin?" Felix looked up. With all honesty, he hasn't really thought about him. "I can't guarantee my feelings for Changbin will go away quickly, but I can say I'm fine with moving on." Chan smiles softly, feeling like some relief lifted off his shoulder.

"As long as your okay with it, I am." Felix smiled back, walking up to the older and hugging him. "Then it's official then?" Chan nods, pulling away. "Yeah, it's official."

*★ ✩ ★*

I'm so sorry to the people who previously read this chapter sjkdfhjdk

I unintentionally made Chan forcibly kiss Felix and then made Felix say I love you?? (You can tell how bad my writing was back then skjdhf)

It took me forever to edit this chapter because of that ones scene sjdkhf

I hope it's better now :(

Q: Favorite Chanlix moment?