3 | Party

^ In case you're having a bad day, here's some Hyunbin uwu ^

Author-Nim's POV

The sound of loud music filled the room as Felix currently made his way to the kitchen to get a drink for Seungmin and Jeongin. Chan was off somewhere chatting with Suga. It had annoyed Felix a bit. He didn't want to come to this party in the first place, and here he was, awkwardly floating around the party and voluntarily fetching his friends drinks.

Felix let out a sigh as he finally made it through the crowd of people, handing the two their drinks. "Hey, I just saw Changbin an-" Before Seungmin could finish, Felix quickly cut him off. "Where?" Seungmin pointed towards a hall and Felix ran like an excited puppy.

When he got there he began looking for the black-haired male. He finally noticed him after a while, due to his recognizable jacket. Felix had gotten it for him as a birthday gift awhile back. Felix suddenly stopped in his tracks. It was as if his heart had stopped.

There Changbin was, sitting in front of Hyunjin. They both had a small crowd around them cheering at them as they played the pocky game. Each inch they got closer made Felix want to cry. As they got to the end of the stick Changbin went for it and kissed Hyunjin.

Felix quickly turned around. The idea of having a drink didn't sound so bad anymore. Felix made his way to the kitchen and got him a cup. Chan walked in to find Felix chugging down a drink, already quick to get more. "Whoa there. I thought you said you weren't going to drink?"

Felix let out a small chuckle. "I changed my mind." He began to chug down another drink. Chan watched with a worried expression. "Felix, what happened?" Felix let out a heavy breath, placing the cup down onto the counter. "Nothing. Am I not allowed to just drink?" Chan shook his head.

"It's not that. How much have you had to drink?" Felix held up 4 fingers. "Only 6." Chan tried not to laugh. Felix was clearly drunk. He wasn't even standing properly. "I think you need to take a break on the drinks."

Chan slowly took the cup out of Felix's hand and dragged him outside. "You shouldn't drink your feelings away, you know? They just come back the next day." Chan said, placing Felix down onto a bench. Felix quickly rested his head on Chan's shoulder.

"I know. I know. You don't need to tell me. It just I-..." Chan patted Felix's back, letting him know he can take his time. "...I saw Changbin and Hyunjin kiss and it made my chest hurt. I just wanted it to all go away."

Chan nods his head. Felix was probably saying more then he should to someone he only met today. "Next time, just come to me. I'll comfort you. If you want to leave, we can." Felix suddenly jumped up. "We can't leave yet! I wanna dance! " Felix then got up, dragging Chan up with him.

Chan quickly hugged the younger. "Felix, calm down. Your drunk. We should take you home." Chan waited for a response, only to hear nothing. As he looked down, he let out a sigh. Felix had his eyes closed, resting his head on Chan. He gently picked the younger up, carrying him back to the dorm and placing him in his bed. He made sure to tuck the younger in, watching as he curled up against one of his plushies.

Chan pulled out his phone, quickly texting everyone that they left early due to Felix getting drunk. Chan sighed as he put away his phone. He looked at Felix who was peacefully sleeping. Chan chuckled shaking his head.

Felix was a strange roommate. Oddly enough though, it made Chan a bit happy that Felix trusted him a little in such a short amount of time. "Binnie?" Felix mumbled, sitting up a little. "Felix, lay down. You should sleep." Felix nods his head, gently resting his head back onto the pillow. The room was dark, the only thing illuminating the room was the moonlight.

"You hurt me earlier." Felix mumbled, a small pout on his face. "When I saw you kiss Hyunjin...Binnie, you made my chest hurt." Chan hated how hurt the younger looked. "Binnie..." Felix sat up. "...please forgive me." Suddenly Felix's lips were on Chan's.

Chan slowly pushed away. "Felix, your drunk. I think you should lay back down." Felix frowned. "I get it. You don't like me. Is it because of Hyunjin? It's okay, you don't have to tell me." Felix quickly laid back down, facing the opposite direction.

Chan took that as a sign to leave and left the room. His roommate was definitely different from his past ones. Chan's stomach was tingling from the kiss, while his heart was aching a bit.

Felix seemed like a genuinely nice person and for Changbin to play with his feeling like that, it killed the older. It just seemed wrong. Felix seemed so heartbroken that he got himself drunk. Chan chuckled softly. Felix is going to have a hell of a hangover in the morning.

Chan walked to the kitchen and got a water bottle. He could still feel Felix's lip on his. Unexpectedly, Felix's lips were extremely soft. Softer then when yo- Chan shook the thought out of his head. It wasn't like Felix would remember it anyway.

Chan sighed and threw away his now empty water bottle. It was already 1 am and he had plans tomorrow. He finally made his way to his bedroom before climbing into his bed.

*★ ✩ ★*

Chan has such a caring character, it makes me wanna uwu.

Q: Who do you think will confess first? And how?