6 | Cuddles

3rd Person POV (Unless said otherwise)

Felix and Chan were sitting on the couch, continuing their show. They had a bowl of popcorn between them. Felix was curled up in a blanket, occasionally covering his face from time to time to avoid the bloody gruesome scenes.

"Felix?" Felix hums. "Can you share the blanket? I'm cold." Felix looked at Chan and nods. He moves the popcorn to the table before fixing the blanket so there was enough for both of them. Felix clutched onto the blanket, prepared to hide from any parts he didn't like.

Chan noticed the sudden tug on the blanket, causing him to look over. All he found was Felix covering his face with the blanket and slowly bringing it back down. "Do you want to change it?" Felix looked at Chan and shook his head.

Chan nods and glues his attention back to the screen. Occasionally Felix would jump or tug at the blanket. It was quite distracting. Chan finally paused the episode and pulled Felix towards him. Felix didn't say a word.

Instead of hiding under the covers, Felix would now dig his head into Chan's chest. As the credits for the episode rolled, Chan looked down to check on Felix. He stopped jumping after awhile, but Chan was too interested in the episode to notice. He was surprised to see that Felix had fallen asleep.

Chan debated if he should move him or not. He then shook his head and changed the show. He didn't want to watch it without Felix.

Suga knocked onto Chan's door. He sighed after receiving no response. Chan must have forgotten about their hangout at the park. Suga knocked again before pulling out his spare key. Chan made him one since he came over to help clean and cook quietly often.

Since Felix moved in, Sugawara's had a break. It was kinda relaxing. Suga turned the key before entering the dorm. He walked in and paused. The place was a mess. Plates in the sink, popcorn on the floor, trash all over the table.

Where they slobs or something? Suga walked over to the living room and paused again. He suddenly understood why the living room was a mess. 

Felix was laying on top of Chan, both peacefully sleeping on the couch, covered under a thick blue blanket that was practically falling off of them. Suga pulled out his phone and took a picture.

He panicked a bit, realizing he had flashed on. Chan scrunched his nose before opening his eyes. "Hmm...Suga? What time is it?" Suga awkwardly smiled and looked at the time. "2 pm." Chan's eye's widened.

"Sorry Sugawara, I forgot. Are you still up to hanging out at the park?" Suga nods. Felix flickered his eyes opened and looked at Chan. "Why are you shouting?" Chan chuckled before moving some of the hair out of Felix's face.

Felix soon noticed Suga and smiled. "Morning hyung!" Suga waved hi. "It's actually the afternoon, but morning." Felix pulled out his phone and looked at the time. He jumped up, now sitting on top of Chan. "I have to go. I'll be staying at Segumin's tonight."

"You're staying the night there?" Chan struggled to sit up with Felix still on top of him. "Y-yeah. Is that not okay?" Chan shook his head. "No, it's fine. When was this planned?" Felix pulled up the message, showing it to Chan. "Last night. Sorry, I forgot to tell you."

"I'll see you tomorrow then?" Felix nods. "Don't worry hyung, I'm sure Suga-hyung can keep you company while I'm gone." Chan nods. Felix awkwardly got off of Chan's lap and quickly went to his room. Only to come out moments later.

"Okay hyung, I'll be back to get my stuff later. Bye!" Chan waved goodbye as Felix left. "So does that mean I'm staying over while your boyfriend spends the night at Seungmin's?" Chan nods. "Wait, boyfriend?"

"Don't act like you don't like him." Chan rolls his eyes. "I'm going to shower. Just hang out here for a bit."

"Seungmin-ie!" Felix cheered, entering the dorm. "You look like you just woke up." Felix giggled a bit. "I slept a little late." Seungmin nods. Jeongin came out from the kitchen with an apron. "Lix!" He ran up and hugged Felix.

"Have you eaten yet?" Felix shook his head. "He just woke up," Seungmin commented. Jeongin looked at the time. "Really? I just made lunch anyway, come and join us." Felix smiles, joining them in the dining room.

After awhile Felix got a little bored. It wasn't really the fact that Seungmin and Jeongin talked the whole time, but he felt that something was missing. "I think I'm gonna go and get my things. It's 9 now anyway." The two stopped talking and nod.

Felix made his way to his dorm. He heard a few giggles from Chan's room. Curious, Felix peaked through the crack in Chan's bedroom door. "You can't just steal money from the bank Chan. That's cheating!" Chan huffed. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about." They both laughed before rolling the dice. Felix sighed. He was glad that his hyung was having fun, without him. Felix was about to walk away when he heard Suga talk.

"So, about earlier." Chan paused. "What about it?" Suga smiled. "You two were just casually laying on top of one another. Pretty close, don't you think?" Chan rolled his eyes. "For the last time Suga, Felix is a friend. We just have a different level of skin-ship."

Chan moved his character up a few spaces. Felix smiled. He was really glad Chan saw him as a close friend. It made Felix happy to know that Chan felt close to the younger already.

*★ ✩ ★*

I seriously re-did this and the next chapter completely just so I can fit in a specific scene. God..why am I like this?