8 | Baby boy

^ I just had to keep this I- ^

3rd Person POV (Unless said otherwise)

✩ The next day ✩

Aussie boy(Friend)s

Channie
I'm bored

Lix
Oh
Sorry Chan but I'm in class rn

Channie
Really?
I thought you were just out with Segunmin...

Lix
Hehe
No
I have math and science today

Channie
Ok

Lix
How are you hyung?
I didn't see you this morning

Channie
Bored.
And that's because you left at like 5 am

Lix
Class starts early
Sorry

Channie
Don't be
I blame the school

Lix
Lol
Love you ❤️

Channie
I love you more❤️

Lix

ChannieAw!!You didn't wear makeup todayYoUr FrEcKlEs ArE sO cUtE

Channie
Aw!!
You didn't wear makeup today
YoUr FrEcKlEs ArE sO cUtE

Lix
I kNoW

Channie

LixWhAt?WhY aRe YoU sO cUtEHaJiMaI cAn Be ThE oNlY cUtE oNe In ThIs ReLaTiOnShIp

Lix
WhAt?
WhY aRe YoU sO cUtE
HaJiMa
I cAn Be ThE oNlY cUtE oNe In ThIs ReLaTiOnShIp

Channie
...

Lix
Chan?
Hyung?
Chris?

Channie
...

Lix
I'm sorry...
you can be cute too

Channie
...

Lix
CHAANNNIIIEEE
AANNSSWWEERR
MMMEEE

"Channie-hyung~!" Felix wined, walked into the dorm. Felix sighed when there was no answer. He slowly made his way to Chan's room and plopped onto his bed. Where in God's name was Chan?

"Tired?" Felix sat up and looked at the door. "Mhmm" Chan chuckled at the younger's cute action. "Hyung? Where were you?" Chan held up a bag of groceries. "Since you were in class I thought I could go shopping."

Felix jumps up and makes his way towards the bag. Felix sighs when he realizes there were no 'good' snacks. "Aw, what's wrong Lix?" Felix plops onto Chan's bed. "Nothin." Felix let out a heavy sigh, obviously trying to get Chan's attention.

"Baby boy, tell me what's wrong." Felix shot up, his face alight strawberry color. "B-baby Boy?" Chan chuckled at the younger response. "Sorry, I should have asked if you were okay with pet names and stuff." Felix shook his head.

"No, it's fine. You just-...uh...shocked me." Chan nods. "So...I'm your uh...baby boy?" Felix gave an awkward smile, trying to not make things more awkward. Chan chuckles. "I can call you something else. Like we can stick with Lix if you like."

"No, I like it. It makes me feel small and cute, but what should I call you?" Chan shrugged and made his way to Felix, after taking off his coat and jacket. "Anything. I don't really mind." Felix nods.

"I'll call you...DADDY!"

A/N - LMAO you thought!

Felix fiddled with his hands. Chan finding the action cute. "I don't know yet. I think I'll stick with Channie-hyung." Chan smiles softly and lays down next to the younger. "I don't have class tomorrow, do you wanna hang out?"

Chan quickly pulls out his phone. Felix whines a bit. "Hyung, why aren't you answering me?" Chan looked to his side and gave a soft chuckle. "Sorry Lix, I was just checking my class schedule. I have class at 2. Do you wanna go out at 3:30?"

Felix smiles and latches onto the older's arm. Chan takes the youngers movement as a yes and clicks the 'Netflix' app. Felix jumps and grabs Chan's phone, rolling off the bed. The older jumps up in shock. "Are you okay?" Chan peaked his head off the side of the bed.

Felix giggled a bit before showing Chan a picture. It was a picture of Chan doing god knows what. Chan tried to quickly grab his phone back, but Felix pulled it away, giggling. "Channie has so many selfies. They're cute."

Chan sighs. "Baby boy needs to give Channie-hyung his phone back." Felix paused and stuck his tongue out. "Baby boy doesn't want to," Chan smirks. "That's it." He gets off the bed and starts tickling Felix. Felix tried his hardest not to give in to the older.

Chan finally stopped after Felix kept saying it hurt. "Hyung..." Chan hummed. "When did you take this?" Felix showed him a picture of him and Chan asleep on the couch. In fact, he had quite a few. "Oh, that. Sugawara sent it to me."

Felix stared at it. "Is something wrong?" Felix shakes his head. "No, I just realized..." Felix looked up and squeezed Chan's arm. "You look really buff in this picture." Chan chuckled. "Is that a problem?" Felix shook his head giggling a bit.

"No. I'm jealous." Felix held up his arm. "I look weak." Chan shook his head. Felix is too cute. Chan leaned in and pecked Felix's nose, unsure if he wanted an actual kiss or not. "That doesn't matter to me. Your cute either way."

Felix smiled. "Hyung, I'm going to go take a nap. I'm really tired." Chan nods. "Rest well. I don't want to hear your tired tomorrow" Felix rolls his eyes before exiting the room.

*★  ✩  ★*

Just wanna clarify: I don't know about y'all, but for me, there are like...different kinds of I love you's? Like, my friends and I used to say it all the time cause we all cared for one another haha. SO, just to clarify, they aren't moving THAT fast haha

Q: Underrated Starykidz ship?