4| Hangover

3rd Person POV (Unless said otherwise)

Felix's eyes fluttered as he slowly began to wake up. As he tried to sit up, he felt a sharp pain in his head. He wined softly, gently removing himself from the bed. He was instantly regretting his wonderful 'I'm going to drink because I'm hurt' idea.

Felix rubbed his head as he walked to the kitchen, only to find Chan with one foot out the door. "Where are you heading to?" Chan paused, turning to his roommate. He smiled softly, seeing as Felix's hair was a mess and he had drool on his cheek. The younger clearly just woke up.

"I have a few things I need to do today. Right now I'm heading to the store." Felix nods. "Let me come with you. I need something to help with my headache." Felix then quickly runs to his room and changes.

When Felix came out, Chan was patiently waiting for him by the door. "Sorry, I couldn't find a shirt to wear." Chan looked up from his phone. "It's fine. Ready to go?" Felix nods and they head out.

"Hey Felix, does this look right to you?" Felix grabbed a pencil and scanned through the page. Chan had plans to meet Suga, Minho, Jisung, and Jeongin at the cafe in hopes of getting some homework done. Felix and Seungmin decided to tag along, even though none of their classes had really started yet. The Headache medicine seemed to have been working a bit for Felix.

"I think, but I would ask someone about number 5." Chan smiled, nodding his head. "Hey, Felix?" Felix hummed, turning to Jisung. "Why were you suddenly drinking a lot last night?" Minho leans forward a bit, nodding his head a little. "Yeah, now that I think about it, you also looked upset. Did something happen?" Felix fell silent. 

"I think I know. It probably has something to do with Changbin and Hyunjin." Everyone nodded to Jeongin's theory.

"I kinda suspected that," Seungmin said, taking a small sip of his coffee. "I have a feeling it was because of their kiss. I'm sorry you had to see that." Felix shakes his head, a small upset smile appearing on his face. "No, it's fine. Really."

Suddenly Felix's phone rang. The smile soon turned to a frown. "Who is it?" Chan asked, leaning over. Chan suddenly understood why Felix looked upset, seeing as the name on the screen was exactly who he didn't want to talk to right now.

"You can answer it, I don't mind if you step out." Felix shakes his head and declines the call. "No, I rather hang out with you. I'm sure he called me by accident." Chan nods, turning back to his paper.

Felix looked so hurt, and it made Chan worry. One thing he hated most was seeing his friend upset. Chan sighed, gently patting the younger's shoulder. "Cheer up, Lix. I promise after this we can do something fun." Felix nodded his head gently.

"I have an idea of where we can go. Do you mind if everyone else comes?" Chan shook his head. "The more the merrier." Felix smiles, leaning over and hugging Chan. Chan chuckled softly, hugging the younger as well. 

Felix suddenly jumped, causing Chan to quickly back away. "Wait!" Felix then grabbed Chan's paper, turning to Suga. "Hyung, I need you to help Chan with this question." Suga giggles softly, slowly grabbing the paper and looking at it. 

"Which question?" Felix pointed to number 5. Suga nods his head, picking up a pencil to correct the answer."Thanks!" Felix hands the paper back over to Chan with a smile. "Here Hyung." Suga shook his head with a smile on his face.

"Chan doesn't know it, but he might have just found his mate." Jeongin raised a brow at him, a bit confused. Suga shook his head. "Nothing, don't worry about it."

"Hey boy. Look, I'm going to make this simple for you~" Jeongin and Seungmin sang, giggling as they took turns. Felix stood beside them, singing and dancing along with them.

Felix was honestly surprisingly good at it. (You know, being a secret member of Twice just has its advantages.) Chan would laugh every time Felix added in a Fortnite dance.

Minho and Jisung were in the back fighting on how Minho's new nickname should be Mean hoe for pushing Jisung into the water fountain earlier.

Suga walked in with drinks, sighing as he placed them onto the table. "Sorry guys, they only had water."  Seungmin placed the karaoke mic onto the table and got a bottle of water. 

"Felix, do you want water?" Felix stopped dancing for a second, turning to Chan. "Not really, but I'll take some anyway." Chan nods his head, getting up to grab him and Felix water.

He handed Felix the water and watched as the younger struggled to get it open. He quickly laughed, assuming it was due to the youngers hands being sweaty. Felix finally turned to the older, a small pout on his face. "Hyung, I can't get this opened. Can you help me?" Chan nods his head, opening the water without a struggle. "Thank you!"

Chan watched as Felix took a sip. He hadn't noticed it before, but Felix's freckles were really pretty. They were lightly covered by a thin layer of foundation that must have come off, due to sweating.

"Is something on my face?" Chan snapped out of his thought and raised a brow. "I asked if something was on my face?" Felix looked away with a tint of pink on his cheeks. "N-no...I just noticed your freckles." Felix's eyes widened as he quickly covered his cheeks.  "I-I'll be back." Felix tried to quickly walk off, only for Chan to stop him. "Why are you running off?" Felix looked at the floor.

"Do you not like your freckles or something?" Felix shook his head silently. Chan hummed in response. He didn't understand why Felix didn't like them. "They're cute." Felix looked up. A slight tent of pink was on both of their cheeks.

"Felix, don't let anyone tell you differently, okay?" Felix nods. His heart was beating a little fast. "Is everyone ready to go?" Jeongin asked, interrupting Felix's and Chan's moment.

"But I haven't gotten to sing~" Jisung wined, waiting for some type of reaction. "Your not gonna die." Jisung hit Minho's shoulder. "I think Mean Hoe is a good nickname for you," Jisung said, sticking his tongue out.

"Then what are you, an angry squirrel?" Jisung huffed, crossing his arms and storming out of the room. "Ready to go?" Felix nods. Chan removes his hand, not realizing he had grabbed the younger to stop him. "Sorry if I hurt you." Felix shook his head with a small smile. "Don't worry, you didn't." 

Chan nods his head, beginning to walk out of the room. "How's take-out sound for dinner tonight?" Felix smiles a bit. "It sounds good."

*★ ✩ ★*

My Miroh album should be here by Monday (May 6) and I'm like dying. I got a limited edition, which really didn't cost much extra if I'm honest. (I got it from Choice music for $29.)

Q: Favorite song from the Miroh album?

This album is honestly really good, but I really like 'Victory song', 'Boxer', and '19.'