Chapter 2: Xionnen's Love (Part 1)

This chapter is dedicated to IHeartJemi. Sorry ngayon lang ang dedication! Please understand. Bwahahah! Thank you for supporting me, isusunod ko yung sa My Foolish Lovee next time, k? Tenkyuuuuu *u*

***************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 2: XIONNEN'S LOVE (PART 1)

XIONNEN'S POV

"Hello?" I answered my phone and hear the voice of the man whom I'm waiting to call me since earlier this afternoon.

"Bench, I'm glad you finally called me!" I can't hide the excitement in my voice. I miss him so much! Yun nga lang, mukha ako lang ang nakamiss sa aming dalawa. As always.

"Yeah, sorry. I just had a talk with the producer of my album and it took us long to decide about stuff, so...are you still up for dinner with me?" he muttered over the phone. Hell yeah! Of course I am always up for everything if it is him! Atsaka, ang tagal na naming hindi nakakapag-dinner! Minsan nga naiisip ko na nakakalimutan na niya ako eh. But of course, I always push that thought away, medyo sanay na din naman ako...

"OF COURSE! You don't have to ask, you know!" I said to him and can't help to raise my voice in an octave. Shone entered the room, I waved at him and he mouthed 'Bench?'

I nodded to Shone as a response and switched my attention back to Bench.

"Alright, see you at the lot?" I heard him chuckled, maybe because of my eagerness to have dinner with him.

"Yeah, see you, Bench!" I answered and he hung up. I was a bit upset because he just hung up on me without saying anything like 'goodbye' or 'I love you' but I immediately shook the thought, this would be a perfect night for both of us, I don't want to ruin it.

I stood up on my seat and reached for my purse then put it inside my Gucci bag and moved gracefully toward Shone to give him a peck on his cheek that slightly surprised him.

"Sorry, I have to go, Shone. See you tomorrow!" I said to him and walked out the door to meet my Bench in the parking lot of this building.

From: Shone

Message:

Heesh, so eager to leave, Nen. Have a good night with your boyfriend. I'll send you your photos later this evening after we sort it out. Goodnight.

I smiled while walking when I read his message. He's really my sweet Shone, well not in a romantic way of course, I always think of him as a friend, just a friend!

"Hi Bench! I'm sorry---"before I can even say sorry for keeping him wait, he gave me a smack on my lips and opened the door of his car for me.

"Oks lang. I've missed you a lot this day. Do you want to have dinner in Dolby's or Fab? Pili ka lang, Nen." he asked when he got into the driver seat and I am seating now beside him.

"Anywhere. You decide." I answered, I can't still hide the smile painted on my face.

Did he just say he missed me a LOT and did he also just kiss me? Omigod. He's really so sweet tonight! I bet this will be a blockbuster! My heart inside my chest starts shaking with excitement! Nakakakilig! Mamatay ka sa inggit Ianne, you don't know what you left with me.

"So how's your day? Biniro ko kanina si Shone baka kung ano na ang nangyayari sa pictorial niyo kanina, sabi niya pinopormahan ka na daw ng ibang models dun." He said while carefully driving and facing the road.