Chapter 5: Issues (Part 2)

A/N: Another update. Naisip ko, kung hindi ako maga-update ng maga-update, hindi uusad yung story. Hahah. Syempre, simple logic. LOL.

So, yung mga gustong magpa-dedicate, PM niyo lang ako ah. Hahah. Paano kasi, hindi ko na yata nailista yung mga nagcha-chat sa akin na padedicate, yung mga nakalista lang yung madededicate-an ko. Peaceyow! Makakalimutin talaga ako. >:PP

This chapter is dedicated to 'AppleSababan'. Hehehe. Nababasa ko yung mga comments mo dito. Salamat sa vote and comments! Please keep supporting! :**

*************************************************

Chapter 5: Issues

BENCH'S POV

"BENCH! I can't believe you let this happen!" Ate Thea shouted at me, we are all in panic here in our room and we keep on pacing back and forth.

"Ate, I told you, I tried hard not to let it split on my hands. I explained to them but you know the media, they're going to do all sorts of lies and manipulation just to get scoops!" I answered, napapasabunot na lang ako sa sarili kong buhok. Look at that damn article 'bout me on those newspapers!

And not only that, we just watched a segment in television and I bet, they're pertaining to me about a blind item of a singer doing some malicious scene on a recording room with a famous actress. See? Nakita lang nila kaming magkasama dun the other day and they exaggerated it. Unbelievable.

"Fine, I get it, Bench. You're also a victim here. Let's relax first and sort this out." Ate Thea muttered more to herself.

Paikot ikot lang kami sa room at iniisip ang magandang gawin, hindi naman ito ang first time na mapabalita ako, pero ito ang isa sa pinaka negative na controversy na kasasangkutan ko in case! Doing a malicious scene inside a recording room? Kalokohan yun!! Kung kelang magre-release ako ng single tsaka pa nagkaroon nito, and it's also the first time that I have a blind item! It's bullshit!! Dammit!

"Oh, shit, Darwin! Bakit ngayon ka lang sumagot? Where the hell are you?!!" At Thea shouted over the phone, still pabalik balik pa din sya. I can imagine how Ate Thea is frustrated sa lahat ng nangyayari, may isa ring issue na sangkot yung isa pa niyang talent, si Darwin, it has something to do with him being playboy, nasasangkot yung names niya sa kung sino-sinong female celebrities. Of course, it is all over tabloid. Bad image.

"What?! Argh, check out from that hotel now and go to my office!" And she hung her phone then turned to me.

Naglakad ako palapit sa kanya, last night pa kaming ganito, trying to find a solution to this. It's starting to spread and the leaks are starting to reach the public and it's not good for me, not when I'm about to release my album I just finished recording last day.

"Bench, I'm really sorry. Right now I don't have any idea what's the best thing we can do. You see, if we're going to react about this, saying it's not you, you'll look guilty, but eventually, malalaman din ng public that it's you because of the media that keeps on giving away clues, plus, yung music video mo with Majo. I think it's not really a good idea to work with her dahil lahat ng mga nali-link sa kanya ay nagkakaroon ng ganitong issue, so I'm really sorry Bench. It was the management who put her into the position in your video." She sighed. We sat on the couch. I placed my hand on my forehead, trying to think of something rational.

It's not the type of issue that I have a choice to speak or not. I have to clean this dahil pwedeng madumihan ng issue na ito ang image ko, lalo na kung lumabas talaga ang pangalan ko. I'm lucky that right now it's just blind item but as we've said, malalaman din ito ng lahat kapag nagtagal.