Chapter 22: The Three Liars (Part 1)

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to 'SilentGirl019'. Thanks for supporting me always!!! As in! Sorry rin kung natagalan man itong dedication ko sayo! GOD BLESS!! :">

***

Chapter 22: The Three Liars (Part 1)

BENCH’S POV

“Bench, do you have a problem? Where are you?” Si Ate Thea yung kausap ko sa phone, her voice sounds so worried. Hindi ko naman pwedeng sabihin sa kanya yung pinagdadaanan ko because it is so personal.

“I’m driving. I’ll just call you later.” Then I hung up my phone and focused on my driving. Wala pa akong tulog simula nung isang araw pero kung gusto kong gumana ang plano ko, I need to clean things up. And that is what I’m going to do now.

To do that, I need to start with the one who is going to hurt the most right now. I need to see Xionnen…

XIONNEN’S POV

I’m packing the meals that I made for Tribal. Nilalagay ko na ito sa mga containers para mamaya, madadala ko na sa hospital. I’m just so relieved na umayos na yung condition nung pamangkin ko. I know Kuya Xave and Ianne didn’t have any chance for a proper meal ever since Tri was confined, sana magustuhan nila itong mga niluto ko. :)

*ding dong~ ding dong~

Tumigil muna ako sa ginagawa ko. Sino kaya yung bisita ko? Hindi kaya si Bench? I have not seen him for days now. He makes me worried. I rushed to open the door and I was not disappointed when I saw his face.

“Bench? What are you doing here? Bakit bigla ka na lang nawala?” I asked him instantly. He looks tired and problematic. I stepped aside and invited him in.

“Sorry, Nenen. I just dropped by to see you.” Bench answered when we reached the living room. I walked back to the kitchen and continued what I was doing.

“Where have you been? Ate Thea keeps on calling me, asking me where you were. She said you are not showing up in your schedules. She’s being frantic.” Siguro mga nakakatatlong tawag na sya sa akin since morning.

“I was doing something. I talked to her earlier, don’t worry.” He answered. His expression is still the same. His shoulders seem heavy and it feels like his mind is somewhere else.

“Bench…. Are you okay? You look pale.” I walked closer to him and cupped his face with my hands, feeling his temperature when he suddenly slowly removed my hand from his face.