I pause and look at him. I was to trust this man with my life. "I promised her to live and become the strongest alive."

His eyes glaze over. "Why would you ever need to promise something like that..?"He whispers.

______

Loke had gone back to the Spirit Realm. I sat on the bench of what appeared to be a park. I knew nothing of this world, I couldn't stay outdoors. But I had no money, no means to get by. I had no food, grrrrrumble~

"That's a really loud stomach."

I look up to face the mocking face of a boy my age. He stared back at me, his face turning red. Was this a sickness that was going around? I surely would have caught it as well!

I don't reply, I didn't know what to say. I had not been around anyone my age it almost felt surreal to be near him, he was so close. His skin was warm. I felt my palm make contact with his smooth skin. He stood there as I could only stare at him in awe. I pull my hand back, realizing that I must look like an idiot.

"A-Are you hungry?"He asks, pulling himself out of a dazed look.

I shake my head. Grrrrrrrumble~

"You're lying,"He mutters. "Do you have a home?"

I shake my head again. I for a fact didn't have one. And I couldn't call upon my spirits to help out, I could barely open their gate for three minute.

He scratches his cheek and looks around. He sticks his hand in his pocket and pulls out a colorful wrapped object. "Here. This is all I have."He says. "It's a candy."

"Candy?"I mutter out. I had never had the chance to taste one.

"Yes candy, have your never eaten one before?"He asks, cocking his head to the side. His brows raised.

"No."I say and stare at it. My stomach begging to unwrap it.

"Try it. Here."He rips the wrapper and places it in my hand. It already gave off a sweet aroma. My mouth watered. I plunged it into my mouth and felt amazed by the taste. It tasted better than I would have ever expected. I close my eyes and let my taste buds drown in glory.

"It tastes good right?"He asks. I nod wordlessly and continue to enjoy the candy. He was such a kind boy, to have given me the last of his candy.

"Why would you give me your last candy?"I ask and open my eyes. He was still staring at me, he jolted awake.

"I-It isn't like I can't just buy another later!"He crosses his arms. "You were just hungry, I could never ignore someone in need. That's what heroes do."

"Hero?"I ask and continue to chew on the delicious candy.

"Yes, the ones who protect others from villains! Who save those in need, who are there to always defeat evil."He says. "I want to be like AllMight!"

"AllMight?"I ask confused, yet intrigued. His eyes blazed with fire as he talked about said person.

"Where have you been living!? Under a rock!?"He exclaims. It seems I have hurt him.