I choose the cake which is a castle

I choose the cake which is a castle. Melody did the rest. Maddie seems to enjoy herself as we feast on the delicious food and talk with her family. We play fun games and Blayze even joins in on the fun too. Him and Damon race who can change a baby's diaper blindfolded. Surprisingly, Blayze one and got a candy bar as an award. It's the time for presents and Maddie opens every single one. I got her a car seat and Blayze got her some expensive breast pumper.

Night time comes and Damon begs everyone to stay a little bit longer because he has a surprise for us all. "Maddie, I'm beyond happy to have someone like you in my life and I love you so much it hurts sometimes. I can't find the perfect words to express how much I love you and how grateful I am that you have not only had my son but my daughter too. I know our relationship has been a bumpy ride but it's been worth every pothole and wrong turns. I want to spend the rest of my life with the woman that I love and I want to know..." Damon gets on one knee and pulls out a small black velvet box. He opens it to reveal a gorgeous diamond ring. At this point, Maddie is crying and smiling her ass off. "Maddie Caden Montgomery..."

"Her middle name is Caden?" I whisper to Blayze. He nods and whispers, "Her middle name is her dead aunt's name. She died from breast cancer the day Maddie was born."

"...will you marry me?" Maddie nods her head yes with tears streaming down her cheeks and we all cheer as she leans down and kisses him. He puts the ring on her finger and fireworks start to go off. It's not that cold outside surprisingly only in the fifty's. It's the perfect weather to watch a marriage proposal. The wind blows and I hiss from the freezing wind hitting my skin. Never mind I take it back.

___________________

Things have been going great so far and Blayze and I have been doing just fine. Every day I find it harder and harder to hide my feelings for him and every day I feel myself falling deeper in love with him. I'm currently finishing my assignment for my class and Genesis is watching PBS Kids. Everyone is in New York City and will be arriving here in Georgia for the weekend. Fingers crossed she Maddie has her baby this weekend. Maddie is passed out on my couch and I'm on the floor with the laptop on my lap and papers scattered everywhere. Maddie is overdue and it's now February 3. She was due January 31 but the baby is still isn't here. Maddie is getting impatient and starting to feel extremely uncomfortable now. Her feet hurt her every day and it's hard for her to walk now.

An hour later she wakes up and mumbles about using the bathroom every five minutes and how annoying it's getting. Two minutes later my phone starts to ring and the caller ID reveals Maddie's name. "What's up?" I ask her.
"My water broke." She tells me plainly.

"Oh, that's cool."

I freeze and my mind catches up. "Oh my God!" I scream and I hang up the phone and dial Damon. "Hello?"

"Damon! Her water broke!" I scream into the phone.

"What?!"

"I'm getting the hospital bag! Get your butt to the hospital now and call the others!" I scream again and hang up the phone. Maddie waddle's over to the bathroom and I run around grabbing everything I need and what she needs. I scoop Genesis up from the floor and hand her to Maddie as I grab my laptop and stuff it into my large bag. Maddie places Genesis on her feet and she bolts to the door on her chubby feet. I and Maddie follow her and we get into my Range Rover.