The matrimony project (JM)

Start from the beginning

     "Will you be-"

      "Excuse me Mathew Do mind if I talk to Y/N a few seconds," Someone interrupts.

     You both look at the guy in front of you in pure shock. Well you are mostly. Mathew nods and walks away.

     "Uhm so are you taken? I mean is that seat taken? No like I mean do you have a partner yet?"

    'Wow Jonah Marais is nervous ' you think.

     "The seat is free and so is my partnership," you say laughing nervously.

     "May I?"

     "Sure."

    He sits beside of you and you quickly look at Clara who is giving you a thumbs up.

   "What the hell?? You ditched me for her? Why?? Can't you see I make a perfectly beautiful perfect fit wife," Mia says with her hands on her hips.

    "Well I actually want a wife who is smart and responsible not someone who will be doing her make up 24/7," Jonah comments.

    "But I'm your girlfriend!!" She yells.

    "That was Only to make yourself famous enough to get into the cheerleading team," He comments.

     "Are you breaking up with me?" She asks.

    "Consider that already done." He fake smiles.

    "This is unbelievable-"

     "Mia shut up and come here immediately. You are Mathew are the only ones left so you'll be working together," the teacher says.

     She groans and walks away. The teacher then starts giving us the instruction papers.

    "So this will be the basics on it. your savings and salary will be there. You can just plan the basics like where to live and what to do, kids etc. Tomorrow onwards for the next 12 days You'll be given a sheet with some financial crisis that will be an obstacle to your budget. Everyday is a month to clear your doubts. So how you manage the whole year is the main problem. Good luck"

     "I have to work with this idiot for two whole week!!!" Mia yells.

     Jonah chuckles and looks at me. Your eyes meet his and you feel mesmerized, like you are under a spell.

    "Lucky for me , I gotta work with the cool kid," He comments making you blush and turn away.

    "So your place or my place?" Jonah asks.

    "Uh?" You ask dumbfolded  as you were too busy calming yourself.

"Where should we meet after school to prepare the project. Yours or mine?"

     "Uhm How about this week at mine and next week at yours. "

      "Cool. So I'll pick you up after school??"

      "Sounds good to me," You say and stand up just as the bell rings.

____________________

     Jonah and you sit on your bed ready to start discussion.

     "So where are we gonna live? Mansion or a little cottage or rented house?" I ask.

     "Well how about a big house in the city."

     "Nah coasts too much."

      "Okay..... how about we buy a nice house 25% from our savings in a nice quiet place here in Minnesota?"