13.

I googled about my earache and I found out that I'm pregnant. My virgin ass haven't had sex in 9839418 years.

Congratulate me bitches!!

Jungkook was sitting on the bed of Taehyung's room, he was all alone because Taehyung has told him to wait for him in the room.

Taehyung had some plans for his first date with Jungkook, some exotic plans to be precise. Jungkook was clueless, it was his first time with a guy and he told Taehyung that he wanted something different, he wanted to explore things- So he wanted Taehyung to top. And the older gladly granted his wish.

After some time Taehyung entered the room with a pretty white bowl, Jungkook was watching fifty shades darker, he was getting turned on every second. He wasn't sleepy but still his eyes felt heaver every second. Taehyung noticed that and asked, "Jungkook baby, are you sleepy?"

The younger shook his head with a soft pout on his face, blinking heavily. Taehyung chuckled softly, with a smirk on his face. "Isn't it hot outside?" he asked and Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, it's summer. What do you expect?" Jungkook said with an annoyed expression.

"You can't show off your attitude in this household, my love." Taehyung said and Jungkook gulped, because Taehyung's voice went three times deeper while saying that. Jungkook was already aroused by watching the explicit movie, he wanted Taehyung to do 'all those things which Jamie Dornan did to Dakota Johnson in that movie' to him.

"I-I-"

"Are you watching fifty shades darker?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook blushed. Watching a movie like that, in your date's room, it was embarrassing to be found out and getting exposed like that.

"Y-Yeah." Jungkook bit his lips, Taehyung got closer to the boy, and he kept the cold bowl on the nightstand, which he brought to room from the kitchen. "What's in the bowl?" Jungkook questioned, Taehyung smirked and sat right beside the smaller boy.

"You wanna know, huh? Why so impatient, Kookie?" Taehyung's raspy voice echoed in Jungkook's ears, sending shivers down his spine. Taehyung kept one hand on Jungkook's thigh and rubbed em' up and down, slow.

"W-What're you trying do?" Jungkook asked as his breath hitched. He didn't want to admit that he wanted the older to touch him.

"What do you want? Tell me, Puppy."

"Please touch me more, Taehyung." finally Jungkook surrender himself under Taehyung's touch.

"Touch you? Where, my baby?" Taehyung moved his hand to Jungkook's waist, and grabbed it firmly.

"Once we're in, there's no way out. Think again, you really wanna do this?" Taehyung let out, looking at Jungkook, in the eyes. Jungkook closed his eyes shut, and a picture flashed in front of his vision.

A girl in pitch black dress, coming over Jungkook. It was a familiar face, it was... Stella.

"Jungkook? You sure you wanna do this?"

"Don't do it! You still love me, Jungkook." Stella's voice was sweet as honey, her eyes were all shiny and big.

Jungkook gulped.

"Baby, are you fine?"

"Come back to me, baby?"

"You want me to stop?"

"Don't do this, Jungkook. Stop him!"

"Don't stop, Taehyung. I want it, I want you." and that's when Jungkook knew that he moved on. He opened his eyes with pure bliss dripping down em', with a tint of proudness on his face. A satisfied smiled was gifted to Taehyung by the younger boy.