Yandere Dream x Y/N bad sanses team part 1 [REMADE]

Story: You and Dream were Good friends But it was in secret, Why? Cause you were from the bad sanses team aka Dreams enemy and you two being friends was not good. You Would always meet in Dreamtale for that was when you meet and it was quiet peacefull there and No one went there anymore so you two decided to make it the place where you meet and have fun. But this day was a bit....How do you put it?...Diffrent

3ths POVpov
It was a normal day in the Nightmares castel. Nightmare on his throne after he had to fight against the star sanses alone for he ran into them while destroying an AU so he was tired so he went and took a nap on his throne. Horror was trying to kill Dust while Killer was trying to kill Horror for taking his kills. Cross was eating choclate, Fell and swapfell were fighting, you sigh while seeing them fighting But you decided to take this as a chance to go and meet Dream in dreamtale, Everytime you went to meet Dream you always had to be sneaky so nobody saw you leave, it was a bit frustrating But you got it. Also Dream lately has been acting more weird and weird and was more silent and just staring at you. You were a bit confused everytime he did that But you didn't mind since you had a crush on him, you opened the portal after thinking about Dream and went in the portal But you didn't see that somebody saw you leave.
Cross saw you leave thro that portal, before the portal closed he got to find out where the portal lead and was confused Why you went there so he decided to tell everyone. Cross was scared to wake Nightmare But did it and told him. Nightmare just sighed and opened the portal and went in there with the others and went to hide so you would not see them.

Dreams pov
I could feel that Y/n jumped to dreamtale for this was my home AU and I can feel when someone walks in the AU, I can only know that when I am inside the AU myself Which I was, I was sitting on the steam of my mother, the tree of feelings. *They are already dead, so they wont care If I sit here* I thought. Then I started to think about my love, My heart starten punding when I thought about them. I said to Ink and Blueberry that I am going to my AU. They didn't know tho that it was an destroyed AU so they didn't have secend thoughts about it. So I got to meet my beatiful devil alone...Tho...I felt like someone followed them here, Who ever THAT person is they I will kill them, I wont let anyone take them from me. *There They are~* as I saw Y/N and smiled.

Inks pov
When Dream jumped throu the portal to his AU I got a feeling that me and Blue should follow him there, not sure Why I decided to follow him to his AU but I decided to tell Blue.
"Hey blueberry?" I said to him while looking at him
"YEAH INK?" Blueberry said.
"I have a feeling We should follow Dream" I said
"WHY DO YOU HAVE THAT FEELING WE SHOULD FOLLOE HIM?" Asked Blueberry, I didn't know myself so I just told him what my gut said.
"Because that feeling said that we should follow him if something bad happens..Cause that feeling is saying something bad is gonna happend and We are the star sanses! We Can't let our friend get hurt! So we have to" I said with a bad thought go thro my mind when thinking what could happen. *He could get tortured and murdered!* I thought in worry
"YEAH, I HAVE THE SAME FEElING INK" Blueberry said. I got a little suprised when he said he had the same feeling.
"Then its setteled! We are gonna follow Dream" I said and opened a portal with my faint paintbrush and jumped thro it with Blueberry. We landed beside some trees and saw the Bad sanses also spying But on their Female crewmate. They saw us also and was about to attack but Killer asked Why we were here and I told them Why and then they told us Why they were there so We Agreed to not start Fighting this time and watch what happend.

Y/ns pov
I got to dreamtale and go to the tree of feelings there Dream usally sat, we always talk about what happens in our team there, it was always fun to talk what happend. When I come there I got a feeling that I was begin watched or more we were getting watched, I just shoke the feeling of my mind and went to where Dream say and smiled when I saw him,I was usally a flirt to him so I decided to flirt again with him.
"Hello Dreamy~" I said flirty to him
"H-hey Y-Y/n" he said still blushing and in sutter
'Cute' you thought about him, suddenly like he read your mind he starten blushing more.

The bad boys and Ink and Blues POV
"WHAT. They are friends?! Since when did they two become friends?!" They asked in their minds confused as hell.

Nightmares POV
*I never thought my worker would be friends with my "brother"! Mabye I could use their love to kill my useless "brother".* I thought to myself then I could feel Dream aura and I could sense something was off, I could sense love from Dream But also obsession. Like a Yandere obsession. *If he was to turn out Yandere and find out We stalked him and her he would totally Kill us. I dont really care about these idiots so they could die for all I care But would he really kill me? I mean he wouldnt be able to Cause I am just all darkness* I thought wondering If Dream would try and kill me How would he do it?