ashanti and i get into the car connecting my phone to the bluetooth and pulling out of the driveway.

anthony : hey ma .. wyd today?
read 1:34 pm.

me: just going to the diner w the boys.
read 1:37 pm.

me and ashanti pull up to the diner seeing the boys sitting in the parking lot with their cars all leaning on one smoking.

me and ashanti park next to them and get out the car walking up to them.

"wassup jit" drake says hugging us.

"washannin drakee " i hug him back and we say hi to everybody else. i go to xavier who's sitting in his car smoking and on his phone .

i bend down leveling with him and he looks up at me .

"wassup anthony" he says very petty

"washpoppin ilianna ."

i give em a petty smile and he laughs.

"you real petty fa that one li ma" i laugh and we walk to the boys.

"we goin in?" kevon says as he takes a hit out the blunt .

"that's gas ?" i say laughing at kavons face.

kavon stops the hit he was takin and looks at me like i'm dumb,

"aysja of course my shit gas , this that za. i thought i raised you better to not ask them dumb ass questions like that." he says looking offended.

"boy it was joke." i say rolling my eyes.

drake and josh laugh before everybody puts their blunts out and all walk into the diner.

we sit down in a booth and the owner papa jean walks up to the table and double takes as he's takin back from tha strong scent of gas.

"was hannin pops" kavon says to him laughing.

"man i'm bout damn tired of y'all rabbit ass kids coming into my diner smellin like marijuana and sauvage." he says smiling and shaking his head.

ashanti widens her mouth,

"Pop, you know you love us." she smiles like a child to him.