Prologue

First Love ~ Agust D Suga Min Yoongi

Suga and Y/N

Third pov

There were two grand pianos. She snatched the lighter and wrote Y.K.

She then went back to the white grand piano she sat on and pulled out a lollipop and gave it to him. There was no response from him.

This was their start of a relationship between them.....

Meanwhile in an abandoned warehouse

Third Pov

Felix: OH NO I GOTTA GO BANGCHAN! I'm going to the POLICE STATION XZ HQ FOR MY FIRST INTERVIEW! GOODBYE MATE! *gathers belongings*

Felix: Also, *whispered to Bangchan on the couch of the warehouse* You should change your life mate, my dear Hyung, stop being a gang leader and actually get a job.

Bangchan: *looks away sadly* I.N., Send Felix out.

I.N.: Felix just go, he wants what's best for you.

Felix: I hope I never have to catch you guys!

I.N.: You won't, and I promise we'll be okay. I'll look after your Hyung.

Felix: You're younger than me, you should join me on the police team

I.N.: *winks at Felix* I'm here to spy on your brother and other gangs, I will work with you.

Bangchan: LEE KNOW CHECK WHAT'S TAKING THEM SO LONG!

Lee Know: Yes boss, uh guys, it's time to go.

Felix: Bye mates *a single tear fell from the blonde-haired boy*

Bangchan: Go, Felix! You Got This Mate! Good Luck and I Love You! *hugs Felix quickly*

Felix: Good-Bye brother *sniffs*

He hugs his brother one last time before running from the hideout, once his home and to the police station for his very first interview.