When he goes Yandere (Sakamaki)

P.S In every one Yui is also killed, yeah sorry Yui, but in this one they are all Yandere.

Shu:

He would first take care of (kill) Subaru, then work his way up, till Reiji was gone (dead). Of course he would keep you chained to his bed while he is protecting (being a bit possessive) you. After the others were taking cared of, he would try to make you feel pleasure. Yeah, good luck getting any sleep that night.

Reiji:

Reiji would be a bit like Shu with keeping you chained to the bed, but first to make sure you didn't hear anything, he would drug you so you wouldn't try to escape. And if you tried, your punishment would be both painful and pleasurable.

Ayato:

Ayato would do it right infront of you. You had no choice actually. He had you chained to the wall while bringing every brother infront of you, then stabbed them in the heart. You tried to get him to spare them, but he wouldn't listen. After that was done, he would take you back to his bedroom to remind you that you are his's.

Kanato:

At first, everyone thought Latio was with some girl, but no. Lets say a little purple haired vampire took him to the graveyard and slit his throat. Then one by one everyone else went missing till it was just you and him. And you (of course) didn't know what Kanato did, until he brought you to his room for a 'tea party' and then pinned you to the floor. He told you that if your ever tried to run, he would find you, for you are his beautiful doll. His and his alone.

Latio:

Latio didn't like how you were nice to everyone, especially his brothers. So he decide that he would take care of the problem by getting rid (killing) them. When you found out, you tried to run, but that failed when you somehow fainted (Latio's doing) and woke up chained to Latio's bed with him laying next to you. Let's just say you couldn't (even without the chains) stand and hardly sit up for a couple weeks.

Subaru:

Subaru would work his way up with Latio first and slowly getting rid (killing) of the others from youngest to oldest. You found out when he killed Shu. You both locked eyes before you started running away. You barely got to the front door before Subaru teleport right infront of you and then teleport back to his room. You tried to escape but soon found yourself chained to a bed. Subaru said that you only needed him and you were his forever.

Hey, Darkness1314 back and sorry for a shitty piece of work. Yeah, it was end of the year and start of summer break and one thing lead to another, but hey, I'm happy I got this one done. If you guys want, I'll do another yandere with the Mukami's and Tsukinami's. But for now, BYE!