When They ask You to be Their Girlfriend

Shu:

You were in the music room, praticing your m/i. Shu was nearby, sleeping. Or the what it appeared to you. He was actully trying to find a way to ask you to be his girlfriend. "Hey Y/n. Come here." Shu said to you. "Why?" You asked, stop playing your m/i. "Just come here" He answered. You did, and you found yourself in a hug. That brought you on top of Shu. "Shu! Let me go!" You exclaimed, trying and failing to get out of his tight grasp. "Be quiet." Shu said. You knew that you couldn't get out of this. "Will you be my girlfriend?" You heard Shu ask you. You looked into his ocean blue eyes. You snuggled into his chest. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend." You answered. For the rest of the class, you both just laid there, Shu had a small smile on his face when you had to leave.

Reiji:

Both of you were in the library, studying for the quiz you both had in Science tomorrow. Reiji passed you a note. It said, "Can you stay after school today?" You looked up, seeing Reiji looking at you, waiting for your answer. You wrote on the back "Sure." and passed it back.

--Time Skip--

School ended and you and Reiji were staying behind. "Yes Reiji, what did you need me for?" You asked Reiji. "Will you be my girlfriend" He asked you. This took you by surpise. But you smiled and answered. "Yes Reiji, I'll be your girlfriend." He took your hand and kissed it. This made you blush. But on the way home, you both had a small smile on your face.

Ayato:

You were walking home from school, but a certain red hair stopped you. "Hey Y/n!" Ayato called, making you stop. "Yes Ayato?" You asked him. "I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" He asked you. This took yo by surpise. But then you smiled. "If you can catch me!" You yelled taking off. Ayato smiled and took off after you.

--10 minutes later--

"Haha, I got you!" Ayato exclaimed on top of you. Both of you were panting. "Okay, okay Ayato. I'll be your girlfriend. Now get off of me." You said, smilling as you shoved your boyfriend off of you. "Hey!" Ayato exclaimed as you shoved him off, "Is that anyway to treat your boyfriend? He stood up. "You weren't getting off. So I got you off." You said. You walked up to him and peeked him on the cheek, which caused him to blush. You blushed a little. "See ya at school tomorrow!" You said, taking off. He just stood there, blushing. And contuined blushing as he walked home.

Latio:

Latio was passing you notes during classes he had with you. But right now, you were getting note books for classes. "Hey Y/n will you meet me after school on the roof top?" Latio asked you, as you slamed your locker shut. "No Latio. Leave me alone." You said, walking away. But he followed you. "Please, I'll stop bugging you if you listen to me." He begged. "Fine." You said waving him off. "Yeah!" He exclaimed.

--Time Skip to after school on the rooftop--

"What do you want Latio?" You asked Latio. "I didn't think you would show up Doll-chan." Latio said, hugging you from behind. "What do you want Latio? And stop hugging me!" You asked/ yelled at him. "Aww, Y/n-chan is soo~ cute when she yells." He said in your ear. "Latio, what do you want?" You asked again, now annoyed. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. You looked at him surpised. You sighed, "I will but-" You started to say, but you were cut off but Latio. "Yes, I won't let you down Y/n!" He said. "But, if I see you with another woman beside flirting, we're over." You said, your voice raising alittle. "Deal." He said. "Okay, now let me go, my sister will get worried if I don't show up soon." You said, as he let you go. "Who's your sister? Does she go to this school?" He asked, following you. "She doesn't go to this school because she's blind and she can't really walk." You answered, walking down a street.