Yandere! Carla x reader

Hey, in this story you have a twin, it doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl.

--Your POV--

I was running through the streets. From who? My boyfriend. Carla Tsukinami. I thought he was calm, nice and a loving boyfriend. But I was wrong. So wrong. He killed my twin, he killed the Sakamaki's and Mukami's.

"You can't run Y/n." I heard his voice say in my ear. It only made me run faster. Soon lighting flashed in the sky and rain came down. My a/c shirt was drench along with my a/c (skirt, jeans). But I didn't care. My legs and lungs ached for me to stop. But I knew that if I did, he would get me. I came up to a church and went inside. Hiding myself in a closet.

--Carla's POV--

I followed Y/n's sweet scent. "You can't run Y/n." I said, knowing she would hear me. Lighting strike and the rain drowned her scent away. I frowned and walked, and listening for her heart beat. It lead me to a church. I smirked. Thinking you can hide in a church. My, I will have to reteach her on what I am. I thought throwing open the doors.

--Your POV--

I heard the doors open. but I didn't dare make a sound. I knew he could hear me. "Y/n, I know your here. Just come out already. You know I can hear your heat beating fast." Carla said, I held my breath. I knew he was right, but for some reason, I didn't want to let him take me. I heard footsteps followed by objects being thrown. I heard him curse loudly. Soon the footsteps and the noise stopped. It was quiet, a little too quiet. After releasing my breath, I opened the door slightly, peeking only my head out. "There you are Y/n." Carla said, I froze. He made a 'tch' sound and threw me out. I gasp in pain as I landed on my side, a couple feet away from him. I sat up, keeping my eyes on the floor, clutching my arm. Carla's eyes narrowed, and I felt something wet. I looked and saw blood. Before I could utter a word, he had me pinned to the floor, my wrist next to my head. "I told you I would find you Y/n." Carla said, I closed my eyes, tears starting to come. "And now your hurt." He said, he leaned down and licked the blood coming out of the wound. I opened my eyes, looking at the ceiling. Carla drew back and looked my in the eyes. "Your mine Y/n." He said before forcefully kissing me. I kissed back, knowing I could never win against him. Not now, not ever.

okay, that took me a while, but hey, request are still open.

Darkness1314 out!