Chapter 1.1

Lin Ai was (is) a genius. He was also crazy, insane, and weird. He himself knew that better than anyone else,  but he doesn't hide it. I mean, what's the point? It was too troublesome anyway. His parents didn't hate him, but they also didn't love him either. To them, he was just something that they weren't planning on, but kept it anyway.

Lin Ai never got to experience what parental love was like, but it didn't really matter. 'He didn't need their love' is what he would tell himself. He left his family at the age of 18, and went out to the business world.

He started his own business and took the industry by surprise. His business marketing rocketed in just a few weeks with his skills. When he turned 24, he was named as one of the well known business Emperors. When he turned 35 though, everything changed.

At the age of 35, business Emperor Lin died. How did he die? He killed himself. Lin Ai was bored with living. He had nothing to amuse him anymore. He had started the business to prevent himself from thinking too much about his loneliness. But after being in it for 17 years, it had started to bored him. He tried to ignore it, but it just kept creeping up on him. After that. He decided that he couldn't stand it and ended himself.
____________________________________________________________________

"Host? Host! Wake up dammit!" *SLAP*

A ball of light could be seen flying away for many miles, but it wasn't on purpose. I mean come on, who likes being slapped away just for trying to wake up their host? No one.

The ball of light flew back to the human body and cries, "Why is host so aggressive huh? I was just trying to wake you up."

Lin Ai wakes up to the crying and looks to see what was going on. His eyes lands on a ball of light that seems to be the source of that dreadful bawling.

"In all of the years I've lived, I've never heard such a dreadful noise. Can you be quiet?" Asked Lin Ai calmly. He knew he was dead. He killed himself, but the place he's in doesn't seem to be the afterlife.

The ball of light stops crying and floats up to face Lin Ai. "Of course host!" The ball of light said with a happy tone. Lin Ai just stared at the ball and wondered if it could be stretched or not.

Lin Ai was brought out of his thoughts when the ball called out to him. He stood up with a sigh and tried to take a good look at his surroundings. There were clear cubes of different sizes floating around, but everything else was just an endless space of white.

He turned to the ball of light and asked, "So what am I suppose to call you?"
"Host may call me Enma!" Said the ball named Enma as it flew around him. When Enma faced him again he said "You have been chosen to be my host, which means we'll travel to different worlds together! That is, if you accept the offer."
Lin Ai pondered over what Enma said. It didn't seems like a bad offer, plus he had nothing to lose. He turned toward Enma and nodded. Enma jumped around excitedly. When he finally stopped, he said, "Seeing as host accepted, I shall explain what's going to happen. Host will be traveling to different worlds and completing task. Now, there are different types of task. There are main tasks and hidden tasks. There can be side tasks which you can choose to do it or not. The main and hidden tasks though are not optional though."

Lin took a few seconds to process the information and nodded. Enma then, decided to continue. "Host will be given a new skill to learn before going into a world. Each time host completes a tasks, you will gain points which can be used to buy items in the system shop."

Lin Ai listened and said "Seem entertaining enough." Enma then said "I will now give host information about the first world you'll be visiting. In this world, host will not be allowed to directly kill someone."
"In this world host will be the fiancé of the male lead. Same sex marriage is common in this world. Your name is still Lin Ai, the same as before in this world. The male lead is Xi Zhao, the Emperor of the celebrity world. The Lin Ai of this world was born into a rich and money making family, and money was all they cared about. Lin Ai's parents used him to get more wealthier, so they forced him to have an engagement with Xi Zhao."

"Nothing different from mine except for the marriage part, filthy vermin's." Said Lin Ai. He felt a bit of sympathy for him knowing how harsh the world is. Enma looks at his host and nods in agreement. "I know right host, they're definitely dirty vermin's. Anyways, let me continue."

"Lin Ai was engaged to Xi Zhao after turning 16. At this time Xi Zhao is 19 years old and is already taking over they entertainment industry. No one knows about the engagement except for the Xi and Lin family members. After a year of their engagement, knowing that Xi Zhao won't care about him, Lin Ai didn't try to get closer to him."

"Lin Ai just stood back as Xi Zhao got more and more popular. After 3 years of their engagement, there was a scandal of Xi Zhao and a newbie actress. At this time, Xi Zhao has already been a CEO of SEER Entertainment for a year. Lin Ai didn't want to do this anymore, so he used this chance to break off the engagement. His parents were furious and disowned him.  Lin Ai wasn't worried because he had already found a job at a night club. The pay was enough to help him live an easy live since the pay was really high. It's not surprising as the night club was a really popular one."

Xi Zhao, the male lead, got closer to Hua Jia, the female lead, over time. She piqued his interest, so he looked out for her. Which then, lead to him falling for her. He pursued her for a year, to which she finally agreed. Their relationship was a secret though.

Then, one of Hua Jia's crazy stalker, who's also an heir to a gang, kidnapped her. Xi Zhao finally found her, but he also founded Lin Ai and saw him holding a knife. He thought Lin Ai was part of their gang, and killed him. Xi Zhao took Hua Jia home and decided to propose to her. After 5 years of being married, Xi Zhao died. The cause of his death was unknown, leaving everything he owned to Hua Jia."

"Wow, that was a really shitty plot. I've got ask, what the hell is it with the plot holes?" Asked Lin Ai. There was a few plot holes in the story that he found. Like, what the hell was Lin Ai doing with a knife? Why was he even there?."
"I'm not sure host." Enma replied. "I can't seem to find that information." Lin Ai nodded and said, "Don't worry, its fine. Anyways, I'm ready. What am I supposed to do?"
A screen appeared up and showed a list of skills. "Host must first choose a skill to master." Said Enma. Lin Ai looked through the skills and decided chose 'Dancing'. One of the clear cubes flew over to him and glowed a baby blue color. Two choices was then shown to him, 'Traditional Dances' or 'Modern Dances'. Lin Ai chose the modern one and the cube got bigger and turned into a portal.

"Host will go through that portal to master the skill. Host won't be able to leave until that skill is mastered," Said Enma. "But host won't have to be worried about time. Barely a minute will pass, even if it takes you a long time to master the skill." He assured. Lin Ai nodded a walk through the portal and said, "See you soon then."