My Love

YOUNGBAE POV

"Girl i need a girl"!Kimie would you be my girl?I sang to her while i was down one knee holding the ring in my hand.I could hear fans screaming "say yes"and others screaming oppa don't marry her marry me while crying but that didn't matter all that matter what was her response is going to be.

"So what do you say Kim will you be my girl the girl that i would wnat to spend the rest of my life with"!

"Youngbae!Youngbae!Wake up we have to get back to work!GD yells at me.

Yah just give me 5 more minutes!I mummbled to him.

"Yah get up we don't have time for games we have work to do"!

Yeah Yeah Yeah i'll be up in 5.

"Well i guess its not a good time Kim he doesn't want to get up so i guess you can go back to practicing".GD said to Youngbae as if Kim was really there.

I shot up fast as i could when GD said that Kim was here.

"Hahah now your up now lets get back to work no more time to sleep"

Why did you say that Kim was here you shouldn't be playing these sort of games Jiyong.I told him as i was wiping the sleep out of my eyes."Well you didn't want to get up so i had no choice and plus you have less than 30 seconds to get ready for dance practice".GD told me sternly.

Anyways don't you have anything to do today with a certian someone?I say to Gd causing him to raise an eyebrow at my question."Youn...gbae what are you talking about".Gd said to me as he was studering on words.I know about you and this mystery girl rendezvous."Okay yes i have been having little dates but that doesn't mean anything".GD said to me while getting ready for his break.So who is that you have been seeing bro."Well ummmm.....its been Vikie".So you like her don't you.I asked."Yeah i do ,ever since the first day i met her i've took instrest to her thats why today i'm going to telle her how i feel.Well good luck bro u need it."Thanks and don't tell noone about this and where i'm going".Okay bro have a nice time and fighting.I yelled at Jiyong.

APRIL POV 

We were practing for the upcoming YG Fmaily Tour and we were really happy that me and Kim came this far to become dancers for them.Our choroagapher told us that we could have a 30 minute break so i took the time to prepare the lunch i had brought over for the boys.The thing that made me really happy was that Kim was starting to feel a little bit better and she was starting to smile  a little bit more better than before shes  been taking her depressing meds like the doctor told her ,but from time to time she sill gets messages and warnings on her Twitter page but she tends to just ignore them and move on but i wonder is she doesn't mind if she would like to come with me to have lunch with me and the guys.

Hey Kim i was wondering if you would like to with me to have lunch with the guys i know that you and Youngbae just broke up but you have to face him sooner or later.

"Yeah sure i don't mind and plus i'm over him i just want to start over and become friends with him".Kim told me.

I was shocked at waht she was telling me i never knew that she would get over someone that quick but i know that deep down inside that somewhere in her heart that she stills have feelings for him and she knows as welll as i know they both were meant to be together while on the other hand me and Seungri were driffting apart he would be ditching me telling me that he was with the guys or to busy to come drop by, but i knew that is worth risking worth love

KIMS POV 

The pain in my heart is uncontollable seeing the one i love move on and i saying words that were just lies to cover the fact that i'm still in love with the person who gave me everything he was my rock,my light my way to finding happiness,If only he was by my side and not by some other girls side.I force a smile every day so April wouldn't be worried about me and i can tell that she knows that i'm getting better each and everyday, not thinking of him hurts but its a way to make my life a little happy after all i was the one who broke it off with him but only if he knew why i did what i did.April asked if i wanted to come with her to come have lunch with her and the guys i knew that would make me smile of how me and him use to go out when he wasn't to busy and just hang around even if it was jsut for a couple of seconds.The scars i have are the scars that represent the pain and love for him i don't regret one single bit of what i did cause i should have learned about what i was geting into when i first met him.