MR.STEAL YOUR GIRL

Vikie Pov

I was at home by myself.Jiyong wasn't gonna be occupying me for a while since he wasn't talking to me ever since what happen in the club.I didn't know who it was and plus i thought it was Jiyong but it was the person that gave me the chills and made me scared a long time ago.

FLASHBACK

"I hope you don't mind if i take Victoria away for you do you?April asked Jiyong.All he did was nodd.As soon as he agreed to let me dance with unnie April i was in full dance mode.I through all my dance moves into the song that was playing then it changed to Kelly Rollands Motivation.I couldn't hold back any longer that song.I didn't know who i was dancing with but it sure felt like Jiyongs pressance behind me.I bumped and grinned on him just so i can tease him.

"And when we're done

I don't wanna feel my legs
And when we're done
I just wanna feel your hands all over me, baby

Jiyongs hands was around my waist holding me making me move with him in every beat.But something felt weird it didn't feel like his hands."Those hands they feel so....

I turned around to see it was Jack.

"Well hello baby surprised to see me.He said with his husky voice.That voice made me had nightmares about him.I finally thought it left him and forgot all about him but no he had to find to come back for me.

"Ohhhh Jack what are you doing here.I asked with a scared expression.

"I just came here to claim whats mine thats all.He told me as he still had ahold of my hips holding it real ferm causing to let out a gasp of how tight he was holding it.

"I just want what was mine thats all.He said but then soon gotten intrurpted by Youngbae.

"Uhhh Victoria Umm well me..and Kim is leaving but Jiyong left angry but you might want to after him and explain.He told me as he was trying to get his self together.

I was really galde that Youngbae came as soon as he did it made Jack hurry off.

I was in the car with Kim and Youngbae all they kept on doing was kissing and touching each other.It really annyoed me that Jiyong wasn't responding to my texts i hated he was ignoring me.It was all wrong i didn't do those things to hurt him i just thought it was him.After the 9th text i gave up.Kim and Youngbae here looked like they was about to fuck right here in front of me but thank god my stop finally arrived.I arrived to my apartment and when did i made sure that Jack wasn't behind.I locked my doors and went to bed.But before i did i made sure to check and see if Jiyong responded to my text nothing.I sent my last meassge before i went to sleep.

TO JIYONG:Babe i'm sorry it didn't seem what it looked like.Wait waht am i saying i just thought it was you thats all i didn't expect that to happen please oppa pick up the phone.

With that i was done i tossed my phone heavens no where and went to sleep.

END OF FLASH BACK.

I checked my phone to see if he even called nothing "Aish this little shit".I said as i groaned.But as soon as i was about to hit the bed agian a knock came to the door.I became happy cause it was gonna GD.

"I knew you could't stay mad....I was speechless at who i was looking at.

"Can't stay mad at me for what and baby girl you look stunning with the whole good girl look.Jack told me as he just came in my apartment,.

"Jack why the fuck do you always wind up here huh do you really want me to stay by your fucking side.I yelled at him.

"Look here bitch i just came here to get what was mine like i said at he club and plus when we get back i will tecah you a lesson to fucking leave me for this little prick.He told me as he came by me.

But i wasn't gonna let him take me without a fight he needed to know that i wasn't his anymore i was for Jiyong and he needded to know that i'm not scared o more its been to damn long for him to do this agian.

"Jack i'm not for you okay just get that through your god damn thick skull okay.And plus i'm not yours i'm for someone else one who doesn't use me as a punchbag someone who is better than who you ever was.I said to him.He was shocked he didn't knew i had it in me to put a stop at was he was doing to me.

"Bitch.Jack screamed to me as he slapped me across the face.I'll show you who the fuck your talking to but lets just see if you if your precious boyfriend can help you.Before i could swing back i was knocked out cold saying the last thing i could thing i could think of

"JIYONG HELP ME

April pov

For some reason i wasn't feeling to well its been 3 weeks since what happened.The last thing i could remeber was me waking up naked with a note saying they had a mazing night and that we should have done that more offten. I soon relized taht it was Seungri.Images falshed in my mind recalling what happened that night.I felt so ashamed and really dirty.But today was feeling even more worse I have been throwing up for the last 4 days.At first i thought i was sick but then it came in mind that i might be pregant.So when I was on done practicing i went to hurry and go purchase a pregancy test.Made i could be i don't know but if i am i don't know what to do i'm to young and lastly who was the father.I went to the bathroom and did my business .Thoughts ran through my head.What will Seunghyun think of me will he still love me if i told him about waht happen or will he just leave me.The thoughts were getting to me but i soon came to back to reality when i saw the stick.I was shocked it said that i was.......

WHAT WILL GD DO WILL HE SAVE HIS JAGYIA FROM THAT ASS HOLE OF EX OR WILL HE JUST MAKE IT AT THE LAST.AND WHAT ABOUT APRIL IS SHE PREGANT OR NOT FIND OUT NEXT TIME.BUT WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IS SHE GONNA BE PREGANT OR NO.I KNOW SOME OF YOU MIGHT HATE ME FOR LEVAING A CLIFFY BUT I HAD TO CAUSE A LITTLE FRIEND FOUND OUT A LITTLE BIT TO MUCH