Misunderstanding

*We left off at Kim’s house and how April is leaving but she can't stop thinking about what happened at the club.*

I have 20 missed calls. Looking at my phone again to see that Seungri called. "Why does he keep on calling he, should know that were already done." I listen to one of many voice mail messages he left.

April why are you not answering my calls? I know you saw me making out with another girl but I can explain. It's not what you think it is. Just .....please hear me out. Give me a call when you hear this message.” Thinking carefully on what im about to do.

“Should I call him? What will happen if I do? I’ll just probably call him and let me hear what he has to say at least, I wanna see if he is going to lie to me in my face and if he does we are officially through.” I take a breath as my finger hovers over Seungri name.

"Hey April" Seungri says to me on the phone.

“Look, I’m only doing this because I’m a good person that wants to hear what you have to say to me. Tell me everything when I arrive at your place and you better tell me the truth if you don't then we are done.” I hang up the phone as I smile to myself.

Arriving at Seungri's dorm. 

"Hey sweetie you look gorgeous he says normally.

“Thanks. Now that I’m here you can tell me what really happened last night.”

Seungri explains what happened last night at the club.

“Remember when I told that I needed you to stay for a little while, but you kept on saying that you had to go to the skating rink to go see your friend Kim?

“Yeah. What about it?”

"Well  I was trying to tell you is that I was going to introduce you to the Big Bang members, but you had to go” He explains.

“So? What does that have to do with you kissing that girl and why was she was on your lap?”

“Hold on I’m about to get to that point.Well when you left, me and the boys stayed for a while and started talking about you. It was nothing bad, it was just, they were laughing and all because I told them was dating a dance major. So then that’s when Jiyong asked if we wanted to go the club, so I said sure. I didn't know that you were going to be there.”

“Why didn't you just say no thanks?”

“I couldn't.”

“Yeah, right continue.”

“That’s when we went to the club and this girl who was a fan asked if she can have an autograph and a picture with us and as you saw she got more than a pic.”

"So, explain why she was on your lap?” I ask Seungri in angry tone.

“Well they insisted that she sit on my lap.”

“And who is they?” i ask.

"Jiyong, Daesung, Seunghyun."

"What about the other member what’s his name Angyong.”

“Taeyang?

"What’s his real name dummy!

“Dong Youngbae?

"Him.”

“Wait he was there with me and Kim. Then I saw him this morning in bed with…Oh no!”

“What!

“Me, Kim, and Youngbae were drunk so we went to his place. I saw him this morning in bed with Kim so with that being said they might have..... no not might…have, they slept together!

“Oh God! I should have known!”

“Why do you say that?” i asked with curiosity.

“Well he said that he had to go the skating rink to meet this girl that he has been eyeing since the run in between me and you.”

“Anyways I still don't believe you. This is not Ji Yong’s fault, cause as I recalled he didn't walk you in there and make you do all those things. I say. "You know what? I’m going to give him a piece of my mind along with the rest of the members."

" I don’t think you need to do that at this time! Do you know what time is it? Seungri says like he is hiding something.

“Seungri does it look like I care what time it is! I want is the truth and if you’re telling the truth I’ll apologize.”

Me and Seungri drove down to jis dorm along with the rest of the gang over there. Due to the fact they were all drunk.

“Wake up! Wake your lazy asses up!”

“Hey Seungri shut up were trying to sleep here!”

“Sleep my ass!”

“Uggghhh!! Didn't I just say shut up were trying to sleep!”  Jiyong said while he threw a pillow at me.

I tried to keep my cool, but he done blew it.

“I know he didn't just threw a pillow at me” I muttered to myself. Like they say and eye for and eye a tooth for a tooth. I threw the pillow back at ji.

“UUUIIIIAAA!” Jiyong said angrily. –Didn't I say shut…up…!!”ji said slowly peeking up from underneath his pillow. The rest of the members started looking at me.

“We need to talk! All of you, get your lazy asses up!” I yelled.

5 minutes later…

“Mianhaeyo (sorry) for throwing a pillow at you. I didn't know you were here and

that you were that pretty either! Ji said as he was making me blush a little bit.

"Hey!! Seungri yelled. “I thought you were here to give them a piece of your mind?"

“I am. You shouldn’t worry about it because if you’re thinking about getting back with me, then I’m going to think about it if you was telling the truth.”

“What did you guys want to talk about?” Seunghyun asked with his deep and husky voice.

“Um..... well last night I saw Seungri with another girl on his lap and kissing. Someone please explain how this happened?” I asked him nicely.

"Well, you see......I had insisted that the fan girl sit on his lap, but none of us didn't know that she was going to kiss him.” ji explained.

Looking over at Seungri I could see that he was playing with his fingers. I was sorry enough for just jumping to conclusions and really not letting him have a say.

"Oppa! Sorry for accusing you of cheating on me. Do you forgive me Oppa?” I asked while doing aegyo.

“I guess…I don't know if I can forgive you.”

“Okay. I guess were through!” I walked away knowing he was gonna come for me.

“Ani, ani, ani! I was just joking don't go! April I need you! You’re my star!”

“Okay oppa! I won't leave you ever!”

“Wow you guys make a cute couple!” Daesung said.

“So April let me introduce you to the guys properly, like I should have.”

"By the way do you guys know that Youngbae is sleeping around with my friend Kim apparently he had a crush on her now I think he is dating her.”

So now they got through the day in one piece…