Mine

Kims pov

'Hey Kim I was wondering if today you were busy? Youngbae asks me on the phone".

"No, not really why do you ask?

"Well i was wondering since today we had the day off we both can spend a little time toegther its been 2 weeks since i've seen you all we been doing is just pracitcing for the concert coming and we never talked for a while so today i just wanted to spend the whole day with you if you don't mind".

"Well i have no plans today so we can both spend time together i really do miss you though. I tell him on the phone while breathing lightly.

"I miss you to babe thats why i want to spend time with you today and i'm about to pull up in front of your house in just a few".

"Okay then let me just get dress i'll see you in a little while oppa. I tell Youngbae on the phone.

"Okay speak to you later.

"Hey April!I call.

"WHAT!

"Can i borrow your shoes right quick just for today?

"Why do you wanna borrow my shoes i thought you hate wearing sneakers.

"Well today i just wanna look casual you know plus, today me and Youngbae are gonna have fun, but i wonder what he gots planned special that makes him wanna see me that much.

"Well it has been two weeks since you guys actually spoke to each other and you know you and him never have time to talk dealing with testing and the concert that's coming up. So i do think that you need a little time to spend with him.

"You think so? Kim asks April.

"Yes i know so.

DING DONG the door bell rang.

"Well that must be him i'll see you later.

"Bye have a nice time! I ran and went hug Youngbae tightly like I never seen him in a long time.

"Oppa i've really missed you! We never have time no more you know.

"I do to my kimie baby.-he told me as he wass twirling me around. I love it when he call me that.

"So where are we going today?I ask.

"Well today i wanted to take you shopping and then take you out to get something to eat.

" Shopping? I said with a surprising tone.

"Yeah why that tone?

"Because what happens if we get caught by your fans what will you do then? He took my hand and looked into my eyes.

"I'll take your hand and run as fast we could together. I would never leave you behind. he made me happy and so safe.

"I just want to make you happy", he tells me while tracing his hand through my hair.

"Aww well if you insist. Walking to the passenger side he runs up to open the door for me.

"Such a gentleman.

Driving was a bit quiet with him. It felt also awkward. Almost like we were shy.

" Ready for the concert and exams?

"Yeah, but like i'm a bit nervous not for my exams but for the concert.

"Why are you nervous for the concert? I believe in you. You can do anything especially, that move you did with April that you girl's been practicing for the concert. God i'm still wondering how you can do that though".