A Good Day But Bad Timing

*It’s been 3 weeks since you and Seungri been going out and now it’s time to tell the members of Big Bang that he has a girlfriend.

"Oppa where are we going? I wanna go to the skating rink with my friend Kim. She hasn't seen me since yesterday and if I don't go she will start to get suspicious about me.”

“I have to show you something, just wait a moment. Seungri says.

“I can't! I really have to go.” 

"But it’s really important.”

“Can't you just show me later if it’s that important?

“NO!” - Seungri says.

" Just show me when I get back okay. Oh and don't wait up. Kim and I are going to the club. 

WHAT! Why are you and Kim going to the club?” - Seungri asks with a jealous tone.

“Don't you know what to day is?”

“No.”

“Today is Kim’s birthday so I’m celebrating it with Kim all day. So basically I’ll be back the next morning if I’m not partying too hard.” 

“Do you need me to come?,” Seungri asks you.

“Dummy don't you know who you are? You’re SEUNGRI one of the members of Big Bang so no you can't and for one what if we get caught. 2. What if the members find out that you and I are going out? And 3. You’re a celebrity.”

“Okay my darling just remember be safe and careful.” 

“I will oppa.” Seungri waves goodbye and blows a kiss to you.

Riri pov

Man how do I tell her that she has to meet the members?”

“Hey”- A voice comes from behind.

“So what did you call us for” Daesung ask.

“Oh I wanted you to meet someone but she had to go.

“It's a she you say” Taeyang says while creeping behind with drinks in his hand.

Yes, a girl.” Seungri says.

Well I guess you guys can see her tomorrow whenever she comes back from school."

“Wait your dating a school girl?”- Ji asks with laughter. 

“Yes. Why? What’s the problem? She is just my type. We have everything in common.”

Then Young Bae says with laughter, "That’s just the point she is a high schooler.”

"She's not even in high school. She's a dance major at a performance arts.

Everyone was laughing. “I’m serious she is not like the rest of the girls. She has a kind heart, she’s beautiful inside and out, and I wouldn't care if she was older than me or anything I like her just the ways she is. She loves things I do, and she’s passionate, has a beautiful way on things. Really can you guys just grow up?” 

“Wow what has gotten into you?” Seunghyun asks. 

“Nothing. Look lets just drink okay.” They leave to go to a club were they can have fun and enjoy the night while it’s still young.