When He Doesn't Remember

Hey April can you hand me my phone its right there in the glove compartment T.O.P asks me.Hmm lets see what you got here i hope you don't mind me taking some pics of me on your phone its a real habit doing that sort of stuff.Sure it is your birthday of course.YAE thanks oppa T.O.P your the best.I soon gave a him a hug then kissed him on the check to thank him for letting me take soem pictures of me.

Were here T.O.P says to me.Hold on lets take this one together before we go ini  tells T.O.P.Okay but we have to hurry.T.O.P then steps in to the club and all you hear is loud music playing throughout the whole club.T.O.P then brought me over to a bouth where i see Seungri Kim.and the rest of BigBang members.SEANG IL CHUCK HA HAM NI DA April.

WOW is this all for me i said  with a surprised look.YUP we all pitchd in even the staff at YG. Thanks you guys your all the best I said with a happy exprection. All of a sudden i see Seungri coming over to me and all i could think is him having the nerve to show his face to me.

Happpy birthday baby girl Seungri says to me.O wow a new phone i said with i guess exticitment when he gave it to me i thought it would be something beautiful and yet romantic but all he got me was a phone.Yeah i thought you woukd like it i saw you the other day in the mall just gazing at it so i thought i would get it for you.Thanks bae i love it I said.Really?Yes really.And i have another surprise i made reservations at that place that you have been dying to go eat to.AWW thanks bae at first i thought you had forgoten about my birthday but this is this is jut amazing can this day get any better i said to him first T.O.P gives me something that i really really love ,second a great killer dress that Taeyang and Kim bought that came with killer shoes, third of all i have you and the gang is here including the satff from YG.Wow i have every thing that i always really wanted.

Excuse miss May I have this dance with you Daesung asks me.Yes you may i told him.As i stareThen T.O.P came out with a huge cake saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY 19 APRIL.OMG this cake is so huge April says to T.O.P well we all pitched in to help you have a birthday to remeber since you never had a birthday party so we try to make this the best birthday party ever that you can remeber.Thanks everyone you guys are like a family to me I started to get all teary and started to cry lightly so wouldn't mess up my makeup.I then started to think about how i caused my parents accident on this same excat day.While everyone is singing happy birthday to me i started to have flash backs of my parents and the accident.

flash back 

Omma we guess what we learned today in school?What my darling?They taught us how to dance like we had ants in our pants.O really dear! Appa did you hear what our daughter said.Omma when i grow up i want to become a dancer and make you and Appa happy little I said happily.What ever you do dear we will support you now matter what my farther says to me.Yes appa.So then i lightly reached and huged my appa.Dear sit back my mother said to me. Your farther is trying to drive. Sorry Omma i just love you.Yes we know you do dear now can you please get back in your seat belt we don't want our lovable daughter to get hurt.Yes omma i understand.Dear are we almost there my mom asks my dad.Yes dear we should be really careful on the road today we hardly can see anything in this weather.I then beganto watch my parents i could see that they really loved each other so much just by looking at how there holding hands.

"Yes i know i can't wait till we see our daugter face for what we got for her birthday".

LOOK WATCH OUT.

Bang!!!!

All i could think about is the accident it was all my fault i started to feel dizzy thats when i collpassed.

APRIL APRIL CAN YOU HEAR ME Seungri shoutes.SOMEONE CALL THE PARAMEDICS T.O.P shoutes.April Apirl can you hear me Kim shoutes with a worried voice.Finally the paramedics have arrived.Someone has to go with April GD says with a sorrowful voice.I'll go Kim says she is my sister of course anyways call you guys when i get there.I wish i can be there for her Seungri says.I know you do but you know we can't get ourselfs into that situiation.If the media catches us then we all would be in majore trouble Daesung insisted.I know April will be okay she is strong T.O.P says.I know but i wonder what made her passout like that though.We will find out when Kim calls us till then lets try to gather up the people to leave.