small world isn't it!  ....

jennie yelled " i feel jealous of you all why I'm and jisso noona only human left in this group 😩".

jisso noona clears her throat and said
"okay so auntie let's us tell jennie oyr secret it's better if she knows now "

who's auntie wait my world is becoming too small..

Lisa's mom "jennie you can talk to fishes right just like jisso and you both have your upper ear pierced with that green stone ear ring that's nothing but that's a protecting thing from exposing you as a mermaid ".

WTF is happening are all girls in our group mermaids...

taehyung back hugged jennie "yeahh! my girlfriend is a mermaid i knew that she was not normal " he said while showing his boxy smile

"yaah! let go and WHAT Do you mean by i was not normal " she really shouted at taehyung aaah! my ear hurts. ...

suga said "this was the reason we didn't tell you that you were mermaid because you can't control your anger and once you get Powers you might use them to hurt humans.... don't be so shocked I'm a merman because our moms are siblings just like auntie suzy and auntie junjii ".

jin hyung said "what do you mean by auntie "

i said "yes what & why you called lisa and Rose's mom auntie are you related ".

jisdo said "yes our mothers are cousins  and we are royall mermaids "....

(jenlisa and jisrose shippers here you go)

jennie "i have always felt like Lisa was my sister somehow but i didn't knew that we were cousins "

jisso noona "i too always felt a lil more connection with rosy because she was my sister my cousin after all ".

kookie said "can someone please help me to find lisa if your mermaid sister bonding is done ". he sais with a damnn cold but intense effect on his voice....

his eyes were red because of his crying but it was becoming dark and red because of anger...

Lisa'smom asked jungkook

some questions

jk pov :

okay they have found out our secret and all there are more mermaids but why the hell ....I'm hurting ..yes because she is not near me to calm me down

Lisa's mom asked me some questions

"jungkook. were you saw lisa for the last time and why did you leave alone when you two were going out together ?".

me "i didn't want to leave her but a girl came and told me....so i left her there in the hallways and yes there was something weird about that girl she was not at blinking and eyes were  
red ".

Lisa's mom and Rosy's mom shouted
" no way!this can't be true "

what's wrong with them?

naamjoon hyung said "i think sehun the guy you all remember i think he did that to lisa he kidnapped lisa because he always looked at lisa like he really wanted her to be his ".

sehun how dare he looked at my girl I'm dead angry right now... where is that son of bitch *

suzy (rose's mom) "sehun isn't he the grandson of seawitch and he has the Powers to hypnosis and charms that any girl can fall for him and what if just to gain powers he might kill our lisa "

anni anniyo anniyooo lisa can't love her right.. she can't fall for her. . but what if he killed lisa... nok.. noo!

i said actually i yelled " we need to find her as soon as possible ".

Rosie said " i saw lisa in some hotel named soul of Seoul. room and the room number was 214 noh! it was 412 yes it was 412 i saw it with my Powers and then i saw sehun slapped lisa on her face and that was when i screamed her name 😩".

how fucking dare he slapped my girl... noo!  just wait sehun death is coming for you I'm coming for you .

naamjoon hyung said "As being the leader and eldest and wise among you all i have a plan so that we can rescue lisa so first we need is jennie and jisso to tell us what your powers are so we can get her fast ".

after half an hour they came from somewhere with rose noona

jisso said "i can froze human or mermaid bodies from moving ".

jennie said "Now i can read everyone's mind only if they are not away more than 10 miles from me... till 10 miles i can read everyone's mind if i want to.. like jhope oppa wantes to pee right now!  I'm right I'm i know 😂😂".

i too chuckled at her wierd reaction which was directed to jhope hyung...

naamjoon hyung " okay! that's gr8 so jennie once we reach that hotel you can hear them and read their minds so you have to hear and search for Lisa's voice.. and once we reach out of the their room jisso you will stop sehun from moving then jungkook and jimin will rescue lisa and me and the boys will take care of that bastard okay boys!  so let's go now..".

"noo! wait " rose noona said that.. why she don't want us to go and get her sister..

jennie noona said "anni jungkook it's not like that she just wanted to tell us something which she saw through her powers. ".

Aish! I'm embarrassed so this is how it feels when someone can read your mind 😑😑

i said "rose noona mihane i didn't mean it like that ". she cut me off

rose noona "it's okay jungkook i can understand it how it feels ..i just wanted to say that there are many humans who are in sehun's power of hypnosis soo we need too change our last part of plann because he is not alone ".

ooh! god i can't wait to kill that fucker..

naamjoon hyung said "okay so after we get lisa jungkook me and jin will enter the room to handle sehun along with jisso so she could help us in stopping sehun ..
on the other side rose jimin jennie and suga jhope and taehyung you guys will handle other people who are been hypnotized and rose will relize them from the spell of that bastard* soo that's the final plan "

"yeah! let's go fighting" we all said in unison...

babe just hold on for more I'm coming