#5

Hearing the countless number of horn sound made me woke up. the jetlag made me felt so tired and so i yawned, stretching my entire stiff body.

ehem.

"oh Y/N, just in time. I was about to wake you up," Sadness unnie unbuckled her seatbelt.

"ah, unnie. but where am I now?" I sat up groggily.

"oh we are in front of JYP building now. come, let's go now, JYP is waiting for you," Sadness unnie took her car key and went out of the car.

I nodded, unbuckling my seatbelt. I hopped off with my bags and followed Sadness unnie.

"whoa, it's pretty!" i gaped.

it's blue and it is like 10 storey high? i-it's so tall that i had to take a step behind to see the company's logo.

i wished i could stay here longer to admire the building here but i was already being dragged by Sadness unnie to the waiting room. poor me (╥_╥)

(later.)

I followed Sadness unnie to JYP and she pressed something into this IT keypad? i don't know but i haven't been keeping up with technology nowadays.

The door opened wide.

Sadness unnie signalled me to go in, and i did.

"Y/N, you can take a seat first. i'm going to the pantry to make some drinks," Sadness unnie gestured me to sit down on this bouncy sofa.

"what drink would you like?"

"coffee will do. thank you," i bowed a bit and smiled.

Sadness unnie nodded and left the door, leaving me to wait for this JYP to come out.

just right after Sadness unnie left the room, two girls came in.

They were all busily chatting away and as they saw a potato (me) sitting on this bouncy sofa, they immediately stopped their tracks.

They all looked at me and they look so intimidating. Or just so I thought.

"hi, who are you? why are you here?" the tall Yoda-like girl politely asked me.

"u-uh? ah, i-i'm here to m-meet JYP?" i stuttered, while blinking fast.

This time round, it was the shiba-inu girl said, "oh." and just left.

Just when i wanted to switch my handphone on, JYP came in.

"hello Y/N!"

"hello, Mr JYP," i stood up, bowing a bit.

"eyy, you needn't do that Y/N. just sit down, okay?" JYP beamed, welcoming me.

"and don't call me Mr JYP. i feel old hahahaha," he laughed.

I nodded, gave him a faint smile.

"oh, i have to tell you one thing about myself!" JYP said as he sat down the sofa.

I hummed and waited for him to tell me.

"look, you might find it hard to believe it but," JYP paused.

"Y/N, it's me. your uncle!" JYP delightedly broke the news to me.

I was appalled to hear it from him.

since when i have a uncle from Korea?

"look, i know you are shocked right now haha, but i am really your uncle." he showed me a picture of the younger me and him.

I blinked and stood quiet.

inhale, exhale. inhale, exhale.

"o–okay??"

"i s-see." just a two-word sentence came out of my mouth.

and then, my uncle continued telling me how did he moved here and his family background.

Sadness unnie then later came in with the drinks and left too.

––––––––––
started: 2 May 2019
ended: 4 May 2019