"THROW IN THE TOWEL"

[STINK MADE THE RULE THAT THE PEOPLE WHO TRY TO ENTER THE CITY ILLEGALLY SHOULD NOT BE KILLED AT THE POINT BUT SHOULD BE CAUGHT ALIVE.]
"When J/K saw the guards coming towards him,he decided to run away but he became overpowered and they surrounded him.It was at this time when the sleeping warrior woke up and he knocked down all of them.As soon as he was done with them a crowd of strange creatures moved towards him.They were made up of the body parts of different organisms.They were too creepy to look at.Along with them his own people were also there.There was a time when these people had love and affection in their eyes for their Prince,but today their eyes were full of hate and disgust.This moment was too awful for him and he leaving all his responsibilities on Y/N surrendered.

This moment was too awful for him and he leaving all his responsibilities on Y/N surrendered

Seeing this,all of them went away and two of the guards moved towards J/K to arrest him.Two arrows passed through them and they fainted."

FLASHBACK:
Get up!!Ahjumma!Wake up!! *Y/N exclaimed*
"The woman lost her consciousness and was resting in Y/N's arms.Y/N noticed that the moonlight which was coming from the skylight kind of small openings in the wall was lighting up the cave.She went there to have a closer look."
'Maybe moon can help me in healing her as we're having strange interactions from a long time.*Thinking deeply.*'
"She went back to ahjumma and brought her nearer to the moonlight.She sat down and placed her head on her knees.Y/N looked at the moon and placed her hand on her head.The strong flash of moonlight reflected through her body and disappeared at a glance.Y/N remained at her position sitting in a jungshook mode.

After sometime ahjumma opened her eyes and looked at Y/N

After sometime ahjumma opened her eyes and looked at Y/N.She was also staring at her."
Y/N:Finally you opened your eyes.*Happiness could be seen on her face.*
Ahjumma:Yeah and all thanks to you.*Smiles brightly.*
Y/N:By the way what happened to you and all of this place?
Ahjumma:I need your help now I can't do it alone.It looks like you are a good person.
Y/N:Yeah why not!
Ahjumma:You know stink did all of this...
Y/N:Aish that bastard!I am going to catch him don't you worry about a thing!*her eyes became full of anger.*
Ahjumma:What?Are you rebelling against him?*Holding her hands.*
Y/N:Yes...Yes as he's an evil It's my duty to do so!
Ahjumma:I know you can do it.Who saved a dying person can do anything!
Y/N:Hehe...By the way,why did he do this to you?
Ahjumma:*After some silence*I think you don't know anything.Let me tell you everything from the beginning!*
[I was a female physician in the palace and was a good friend of the Queen{As she was quite frank in nature.}We used to share everything with each other. She have such a nice heart.*-Her eyes became full of tears.**After wiping her eyes she continued.*Ahh...nevermind. When stink attacked,the bt13 pets were in danger.She gave me the responsibility of taking care of them and helped me in getting out of there.Now stink came to know about all of this and is torturing me and has taken all my powers.I'm tired of all of this I don't even know where are they!]
Y/N:What?You don't know?
Ahjumma:I lost them at that night when I was hiding from the guards.I don't know what happened and they suddenly disappeared.I don't know how will I face her highness.*embarrassed.*
Y/N:Don't you worry!We'll find them!*Hugging her.*
Ohh nooo I've to go I can't let him win so easily!*She exclaimed while standing up.*
Ahjumma: Whom are you talking about?
Y/N:Ahh...you don't know him let's go I'll tell you everything in the way we don't have time.*Dragging her out of the cave.*
Ahjumma:Yeah ok but why are you dragging me it hurts!*trying to climb herself.*
Y/N:Oops I'm sorry.*Leaving her hand.*
Ahjumma:Where are we going?!
Y/N:To the main city!
Ahjumma:What?With empty hands?Are you in your senses?
Y/N:Yeah you're right!*Being thoughtful!*
Ahjumma:You've magical powers let's try maybe you can make weapons as well!
Y/N:Yeah let's do this!*Looking at the moon.*
[She broke some woods from the nearby trees and raised them in front of the moon.The moonlight reflected on them and they turned into a bow and arrows.]
Y/N:Woww...I can't believe this.*surprised.*
Ahjumma have you seen that!?
Ahjumma:*lost in thoughts.*
Y/N:What's wrong?What are you thinking?
Ahjumma:I'm thinking that if you're not from here then why are you having magical powers?
Y/N:I also don't know,maybe if I defeated stink,then I can solve this mystery.It's the main reason I'm doing all of this. We've to do lots of work...
LET'S GET IT!!!