"WENT THEIR SEPARATE WAYS"

Y/N's POV:
        [It is a dark starless night and I am walking in the shadowy forest holding a magical light ball,I was rarely be able to make it since childhood but this time I  made it frequently.I think my supernatural powers are becoming stronger as I am moving nearer to the city].
[I was thinking all of this that suddenly I smelled something unpleasant.I chased the smell and reached to a cave.That cave was bigger than usual.I went there and found a horse maybe a unicorn who was supposed to be dead as the smell was coming from it.I was helpless as it was already dead.So,I went out of there.I wasn't reached too far from there that I heard a voice calling for help.This voice was coming from the same cave so I went there again.As I moved further inside I found that it was not an ordinary cave but was a luxurious house which was destroyed at that time.
I asked:'Where are you?'
'Down here'Someone replied.
The voice was coming from behind the wall which was covered by the broken furniture.I removed all of that stuff from there and found the entering of the basement.I went there and found a women maybe who was a gungnyeo"A palace women"cuz of her dressing.She was suffering in pain and it looked like she wouldn't be able to make it.I went closer to her and tried to comfort her.She wanted to say something but she couldn't,her eyes dropped and she lost her consciousness.
'I think it is the time to test my magical powers'I mumbled.]

J/K's POV:

         ['That immature girl challenged me so meaninglessly and so brainless of me that I accepted it.'*I kept mumbling the whole way to the main city.*
Finally I'm here!*I smiled brightly*
I was hiding behind the bushes in front of the main gate.

*Finally I'm here!*I smiled brightly*I was hiding behind the bushes in front of the main gate

Suddenly the guards saw me and attacked.]

]