'HEALING WATER'

(Y/N is meditating on a mountain to find the pets but it's taking so long)

Y/N:I think I can sense the volcano! *She said with her eyes closed*I think it's not very far us.It's here somewhere!

Van:Y/N shut up and concentrate you're saying this for the 7th time ! Even the trees know that they might be here. *sounds so done*

(A second of silence)

Y/N:THEY'RE HERE !

Van: *eye rolls*

Y/N: *jumps on the carpet and fly high in the sky*

(As she flew higher and higher,she saw a huge volcano covered with trees)

Y/N:Yes! We did it !

(She tries to love further but she can't due to a barrier)

Y/N: I didn't see this coming so dumb of me...*a lil disappointed*

Van:Let's find the centre of this barrier maybe we can break if from there !

(They move to the centre)

Y/N:It's almost midnight which means I'm getting stronger ! Let's save the pets and hurry back to the city !

Van: Yup *nods*

(Y/N gives a blow at the center with her magical boomerang.A small cracks appears on it!
Y/N moves back and runs towards the barrier with full speed aiming to take it down in this blow.She throws the boomerang with her full power and the moment it hits the barrier it shreds into pieces within a second.)

Van:*jaws dropped* woah that was cool...very unexpected from you ... *still shocked*

Y/N:*side eye*
*suddenly gets excited*
I CAN FEEL THIS AMAZING ENERGY RUNNING IN MY VEINS! IT'S MAKING ME FEEL SO STRONG ! *exclaims with joy*
Let's go get the pets ! *eyes shinning with hope*

(As the barrier was gone,Volcano's center became visible.It was a massive hole within which the lava was bubbling.)

Y/N: But it looks like a normal volcano...I..I don't understand...

Van:I also don't understand...it's not supposed to look like this...*speechless*

(The healing water mountain is known for it's amazing healing services.It's a hidden hospital only for the royal pets.As long as I know there's a healing staff in the mountain which takes care of the injured and it's a pretty crowded place ! It's not supposed to look like this...)

Y/N:*froze in disbelief* Where did we go wrong...? *murmurs to herself*

(A loud sound of bombarding came from the palace and it was set to flames.Even from so far they could see the smoke.)

Y/N:*took her magical carpet and rushed towards it*