The Farm

May 6, 2012

The next day, we all met at Central Park to send off Loki and Thor. When Clint, Banner, and I pulled up; Stark, Thor, Loki, and Steve were already there. Thor told us all good by while Stark and Banner fixed up the Tesseract to go back with them.

I looked at Clint who hadn't said anything since arriving. Then again he was just told about Coulson, and we are standing here watching the man basically go free, "Hey, you. We are going home after this I have a bit of a surprise for you, and he will get justice for his actions."

Clint smiled and nodded. With a twist of the glass holding the Tesseract Thor and Loki were taken away to Asgard.

Clint walked over to the car and helped Banner with his bags while I went to talk to Steve.

"Don't be a stranger." I told him.

"I won't let me know the best time to come down, and I'll be there." He replied.

"Any time after the two weeks off would be nice."

"Okay, talk to you in two weeks then."

I stepped back as he started his bike, and took off. I walked back over to Clint who was waving at Stark and Banner as they drove by. He turned toward me, and wrapped me up into a hug. "Let's go home. I want to see our kids."

I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Okay, but I'm driving."

"Are we not going home?" He asked.

"Yea, but it's a surprise first, okay?"

He nodded and handed me the keys. We got into the car, and I took off for the S.H.I.E.L.D base to get a quinjet, to go to our new home in Iowa.

When we got to SHIELD everything was ready for us to leave. We would be flying all the way to the farm in Hawkeye, Iowa; where our family and friends were waiting. We had bought 18 acers of land, and on one corner of it is the house I had built. It cost us around $526,000. This house has taken about a year to complete. If it a two-story house with a basement, two car garage, and a pool. It's 4,452 square feet. In the basement we have a guest suite with a walk in closet, and a bathroom. There is also a gathering room, or what they kids will call game/movie room. It has a projector and screen to watch movies, as a home theatre. Lastly, our workout/dojo room. There is a sliding door that leads from the game room to the veranda which is connected to our pool. Then you can go up the deck stair, or the stairs inside and enter the main floor of the house. There we have the deck that covers most of the veranda, and enters our office and living room. When you're in the living room you can see our kitchen and dining area. Past that area is the other guest bedroom with a connecting bathroom, the foyer, a group dining room, laundry room, and door to the two car garage. Lastly, you have the second floor which is made to be open to the foyer and living room. When you walk up the stairs to the right is Scarlett's room, with a connecting bathroom, and walk in closet. To the left is the master bedroom, with a his and her walk in closet, and master bathroom with a shower and a jacuzzi tub. And when you walk around the stairs Sebastian's room is on the right, and Grayer's room is on the left with a his and his connecting bathroom that they will share.

We went from living in a four-bedroom apartment to a six-bedroom house, and I am so happy with the way it turned out. I gave Alex her choice of which guest room she wanted. Every room has been painted and furnished, and I made sure that most of our stuff had already been sent there. While Clint was gone the kids and I moved the more personal things.

*Five hours later*

"So where are we going? Because I love you, but I just want to go home." Clint speaks up.