084 and 'Property of...'

~Clint's P.O.V.~

We got to Galisteo, New Mexico at noon. Everything went so well; I was worried about Sebastian on this fifteen-hour car ride. He slept through most of it though. When we pulled up Coulson was already there, and on the phone.

"So, what's the plan?" I yelled to him, as I open the back door of the car. Nat had put Sebastian in basketball shorts and a t-shirt for comfort on the ride. Sebastian ran up to Phil and hugged him.

Coulson got off the phone and bent down to Sebastian. He hugged him back and asked what he was doing there.

"Momma said I could come with daddy to see you. She also says 'hello' and that she will see you in two days." Sebastian told him excitedly.

"Hey! So, what are we going to do?" I asked Coulson. I had walked up to them while they were talking.

"Well a team is coming in. They are bringing everything they think we will need. Your mission is to make sure when we all fall asleep at night, that you guard it if something happens that's it really." Coulson said apologetically.

"No, it's okay. With Sebastian being here as well I'd much rather guard something." I responded.

"You've grown a lot, Clint. I proud of you." Coulson said with pride.

Twenty minutes later we were building areas to live, eat, and work. Sebastian has changed into a suit he packed and started following Coulson around. He was his shadow. Where Coulson was; Sebastian was there as well.

The next evening, we were watching the perimeter. When a tech agent yelled for us.

"Agent Coulson, Agent Barton!" a tech guy yelled.

We walked into a building with Sebastian following behind us, "Yes." We said at the same time.

"Um... this hammer like object is not from Earth."

"Okay, where is it from?" Coulson asked.

"When we scanned it and tried to match it with myths we got a hit."

"Well, tell us." I stated.

"It's Asgardian."

"You mean like Thor, gods, and a different world?" Coulson asked.

"Yes, just like that. Thor is the owner of this hammer it is that he is also the God of Thunder."

"Well, great just what we needed a God. Sounds great." I said out loud.

"Also, there is a storm coming in from the looks of it." The Tech finished.

Coulson and I walked out to get things set up for the storm coming in.

I was sitting in the building that was housing Sebastian and myself. When the alarms go off five minutes before I start. I run and check on Sebastian. He was still sleeping. I shut and lock the door. I then set up many traps around our area. Once I finally felt that he was safe enough I left the building.

As I walked out I here Coulson yell, "I want eyes up high. With a gun. Now!"

I was dressed in black tactical gear and high-tech night vision equipment. I picked up a nearby bow and slung it over my shoulder. Lightning cracks around the camp; as I approach a crane and bucket. I leap in and hit the button to lift it in the air. I finally get up high enough into the air to see what's going on around me. I pull up the bow and nocked an arrow.

I watch as this man runs around inside the complex. When Coulson comes on over the com link, "Barton. Talk to me."

I take aim, "Want me to slow him down, sir. Or are you sending in more guys for him to beat up." I draw the arrow back and hold it steady.

Budapestजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें