Nantucket

July 14th

I texted Clint and told him about the where the X's were taking me. We flew to the island, and Mr. X got Grayer a puppy for his birthday. I unpacked mine and the kid's things, and got them ready for the beach.

"When I grow up, I want enough money to build a real castle." Grayer told me.

We were sitting in the sand, near the water. Grayer building a sand castle beside me, and Scarlett sitting in my lap with some beach toys.

"Just remember, Grove, that money can't buy love." I tell him.

"But mom pays you money, and I love you." He tells me and wraps his arms around my neck.

"I love you to, Grayer. Don't forget that." I tell him. I kissed the side of his head, and blew a raspberry on Scarlett's cheek making her laugh.

I look up to see a woman standing with the X's, and Grayer calls out, "Hi, Grandma." They wave at each other.

The X's are now arguing about if Mrs. X is having another child. I put the kids to bed hoping that they would sleep through the argument, and that she wasn't pregnant with another child.

July 15th

The next day there is a party happening at the house. And I'm stuck at the beach with my two kids, and seven other children. Grayer's grandmother was down here also, but she was reading.

"Can you look after the kids for a minute? I'm the only nanny here, and I have to use the restroom." I asked her.

"Make it snappy, dear. I'm on the last chapter." She told me.

I ran up to the house, and went to the bathroom. All the while I was able to hear Mrs. X ask a woman about advice. "Listen, I need some nanny advice." She said.

"Okay." Said the other woman.

"To tell you the truth, I don't know what's gotten into her lately. Well, I installed a Nanny Cam. So, we'll soon see the truth." Mrs. X says.

"It might be time to let her go." The other woman tells her.

Later that night Grayer, Scarlett, and I were laying on the beach looking at the stars.

"Make a wish, Grove." I tell him.

"I wish Scarlett, my puppy, and I can stay with you forever."

"Grove? You know I...I'm not going to be your nanny forever. I can't be. That doesn't mean I'm not going to always be your friend." I tell him.

He asked to sleep with me that night hoping that I wouldn't just up and leave him.

July 16th

The next morning, I got up and washed all of the dishes that were left in the sink. When Mr. X walked in.

"What, there's no OJ in this shack?" he asked.

"Oh, I was just about to make some." I tell him.

"Where is the boy?" he asked me.

"Um, he had a little trouble sleeping last night." I replied.

Mr. X came closer to me. "Concentrate. You've got to be kidding me."

"Nope, we used all the other at the party." I told him.

He came even closer, causing me to tense up. "Why don't you and I take a little trip to the market?"

"Um, no, and I think you should take a step back." I told him.

I then shoved him back a little bit. He came closer again, and smiled a very creepy smile. I grabbed his hand, twisted it behind his back, and shoved him even harder away from me. At that moment Mrs. X walked in and saw me shove him. I took a look at her, and ran out the door. I ran to the nearest pay phone to try, and call Clint. I got his voicemail. So, I waited a while and ran back to the house.

When I got back Mrs. X was waiting on the door step. She told me that a taxi was coming to pick me up and take me back to the apartment. Then proceed to tell me that I needed to have my things out before they came back home in three days.

"Nanny, here's your final payment. Just leave the keys with the doorman." She told me.

I saw Grayer coming up the side of the house. I jumped into the car, and watched has he tried to run to me. It broke my heart, but I silently made a promise to him and Scarlett that I would be back for them in four days-time. Mr. X put Grayer's dog into the car with me. "Take it, I can't stand the yapping, and Grayer is too young anyway."