Tomorrow

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to my very first Undertale story! Why did I decide to make this, you may ask. Well, the reason I decided to make this is because I've rediscovered Undertale after a few years because of a very nice person. I may have never played the game, but I know the characters backstories, have watched many gameplays, and am determined to try my best! (Already a Undertale reference :D) Let's get onto the story!

Luna laughed as Sans was telling a joke. "That was a good one!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands together as she laughed. Sans chuckled with her. "Another bottle of ketchup, please." Sans told the chef. The chef nodded. "Where's Papyrus?" Luna asked. "I thought he was outside." Sans answered. "I thought he was sitting next to you!" Luna exclaimed. Sans facepalmed. "I'll go search outside for him. Either he's looking for a human to fight, or he's screaming at the chef." Sans said before getting up and opening the exit door to Grillby's. "Oh, no." Sans said loud enough for Luna to hear. "What?" Luna asked. "We're snowed in!" Sans exclaimed. "That can't be good." Luna said. "Well, I guess you could say we're Snowdin!" Sans joked. Luna chuckled. They sat down. "I think Papyrus is screaming at the chef." Sans said. His theory was right. Luna and Sans could hear the loud voice of the tall skeleton screaming at the chef for messing up his spaghetti. "Yep, he's still here." Sans said. Luna sighed, and sipped her water. After a few minutes, Papyrus sat beside the two. "You okay?" Sans asked, his hands in the pockets of his parka. "Yeah. The chef messed up my food, though." Papyrus said, crossing his arms. Sans patted his shoulder. "Next time they mess up your order, I'll be sure to give them a bad time." Sans said. Luna chuckled at the reference. Just then, the entrance door to Grillby's opened. A human child with a blank face walked in, a dull weapon in her hand. "Sans, it's a- It's a human!" Papyrus exclaimed, noting the human. "Yeah, Luna's a human, too. You didn't kill her." Sans said. "Technically, I'm half human, half moon being." Luna chimed in. "What she said." The short skeleton said. "En Garde, human! I, the great Papyrus, will destroy you!" Papyrus exclaimed, standing in front of the human. The human looked up at him. They didn't do or say anything. "Human?" Papyrus said. "This human obviously doesn't want to fight." Luna said. Papyrus crossed his arms and sat back down next to his brother. "Listen, bro. Not every human wants to fight." Sans comforted. Luna knelt down to the human child's height and spoke to them a bit. "What is Luna saying?" Sans asked. Papyrus shrugged. The shorter skeleton lazily leaned back into the booth seat, and waited for Lana to return. "Wait." Papyrus said. "What?" Sans asked. "You said we were snowed in earlier, correct?" The taller skeleton asked. "Yes." The short skeleton replied. "How did the human get in here, then?" Papyrus asked. Sans looked surprised. "Maybe they've been in here the entire time." Sans said. When Luna came back, the human child had went into another direction. "What did you tell the human child?" Papyrus asked. "I just asked Chara how they got here. Apparently, they entered this world through a door." Luna answered. "But the last child fell through the hole in the mountain. I've never heard anything about a door in our world." Sans said. "Exactly. Chara told me the door of which she entered through is located in a place deep underground." Luna said. "Did she tell you more?" Sans asked. "Yes. She told me that you can enter many different worlds through the door. She didn't tell me how many different worlds you can enter." Luna replied. "We shall find the door tomorrow!" Papyrus exclaimed. Luna and Sans agreed. The three stayed in Grillby's until it stopped snowing.