Chapter 13

Chapter 13

***One year later***

I wake up and I am in bed alone. I get up and head to the kitchen and see Neron and Mouse in there cooking breakfast together. "No Papi. Mami does it like this." she tells him and shows him how I roll out the dough for biscuits. "Okay baby girl. You know what you're doing." he tells her before kissing the top of her head. "What are you guys doing?" I ask. "Making breakfast." he tells me. "Morning Mami." Mouse says. "Morning Bebita." I say as I kiss the top of her head. "Go relax. We'll bring it to you when we get it done." Creeper tells me. "How about the three of us make it together?" I ask. "Yay Mami." Mouse cheers and me and Creeper just laugh.

Once breakfast is done, we are sitting at the table as a family and Mouse asks "How did you and Papi meet?" I smile at Creeper and say "Before I was married to your dad, I was married to another man. He was killed in a car accident and your Uncle Gilly talked me into moving out here with him. When I got here, your Papi helped me get past being sad and helped me be happy again." I tell her. She looks at Creeper and says "Papi makes me happy too." and both of us smile at her. She looks down at her plate and I ask "What are you thinking?" She looks at me and asks "Why did you save me?" Creeper cups her face and says "Because you're a good kid. You're special and we wanted you with us. You are so amazing, baby girl, and you deserve to have a family that loves you." he tells her and I honestly couldn't love this man more. Mouse stands up and hugs him and says "Te amo Papi." He kisses her temple and says "I love you too kid."

We clean up the kitchen and head to the clubhouse. Walking in, Mouse runs right towards Gilly. "Tio!" as she runs up to him, he catches her and hugs her tight. "What's up Princess?" he asks. "I helped make breakfast this morning." she tells him. "That's great Novio. Was it good?" he asks and she nods her head yes. I look around the room and see all of the men looking at her and Angel walks up and says "She's a totally different kid than when you got her." I nod and say "That she is." with a huge smile on my face.