Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A little later, the Prospect calls Bishop. "Yeah...okay...send me a picture and take him to the warehouse." he says before ending the call. His phone dings and he shows the picture to Gilly. They look at me and I stand and walk over to them with Creeper right behind me. "This him Luna?" Gilly asks. I look at the picture and turn and bury my face in Creeper's chest. "That's him." I cry. "We'll get the guys together. We leave in five." Bishop says. Gilly walks over to me and hugs me. "We'll get him sis. He won't hurt you." he tells me and I nod. He walks away, leaving me with Creeper. He cups my face and says "I won't let him get you. I promise." he tells me. "I know baby. Just please be careful." I say. He kisses me softly and says "I will baby. I love you." I smile softly and say "I love you too." He goes to walk away and looks over at Riz. "I got her brother." he says. Creeper kisses me one more time before walking out the door. When he walks outside, he tells the guys "This fucker is mine."

They pull up to the warehouse and Angel and the Prospect have my father tied to a bench with a gag in his mouth. Creeper and Gilly walk up and he looks at Gilly and glares. "Glare all you want Pop. It ain't me that's got it in for you." Gilly says. He looks around at the rest of the guys and his eyes land on Creeper. Gilly speaks up again. "You killed mom and you raped my sister. You're a sick fuck. But I get to just sit back and enjoy the show." he says before stepping back. Creeper walks up and says "You get off on scaring my girl? Luna is mine. You don't get to look at her. You don't get to touch her. And you damn sure don't get to be there when I make her my wife. I'm gonna enjoy making your bitch ass suffer." Creeper says and the rest of the guys, Gilly included, smirk at him saying he's going to marry me. After torturing him and using the elsie maker on him, Creeper finally puts a bullet in his head. They clean up and head back to the clubhouse.

Walking into the clubhouse, they don't see me. Riz walks over to Creeper and says "She's in her room. Said she wanted to try to rest. I been checking on her." Riz says. "Thanks brother." Creeper says and Gilly nods his thanks. They both walk down the hallway to my dorm and slowly open the door. I turn to see who it is and see them there. I jump up and run into Creeper's arms. I hug him tight and then hug my brother. "Thank you." I say to both of them. My brother kisses my cheek and sees his way out. I walk back over to Creeper and he says "He won't ever hurt you again. No one will." he tells me. "Thank you Creeper. I don't think I could ever thank you enough." I tell him. "I know how you can." he says and I think he's talking about sex but he says "When you're ready, be my wife." I look at him shocked and he says "Be my wife." I smile softly and say "Of course baby." He kisses me deeply before we start shedding clothes and he lays me down and makes love to me all night long.

Waking up the next morning, I am in bed alone. Walking out to the bar, I see Creeper sitting next to my brother. I walk over and Creeper pulls me to stand between his legs and kisses me softly. "Morning baby." I say. "Morning Princess." he says before kissing me again. I lean against him with his arms around me and see my brother smiling. Creeper goes to stand and I move to let him. He takes my hand and leads me out to the picnic tables by the cage. "I have something for you." he says. He reaches into his kutte and says "I did a little shopping this morning. Been looking at this since you first got here." he says and I look at him confused. "I meant what I said when I said I wanted you to be my wife. When you're ready." he says as he pulls out a simple but beautiful diamond ring. "Neron?" I ask. He gets down on one knee and says "I love you Luna Hastings. Will you please do me the honor of becoming Luna Vargas?" I smile wide and say "Yes baby. I will." He smiles just as wide and puts the ring on my finger before kissing me deeply. "I love you Luna." I smile and kiss him one more time and say "I love you too."