Scandalous Night Pt 1

Me and Tristan sat on his couch, watching television. It was a night show, and Tristan was droopy. After the fifth time that he dozed off, I told him to go to sleep. He nodded and told me I could finish the program if I wanted to. I said that I would, but he didn't know that I had a different plan.

He walked into his room and into his bathroom and changed. He came out in red sweatpants and had no shirt on. He waved at me as he basically fell in bed on his back.

Within five minutes I heard him snoring. I got up and was glad that he had a carpet instead of wooden floor, so it didn't creak. I walked to his bedroom door and watched him. He wasn't under the covers and his legs were at a 'V', opened.

I walked Into his room and stood right by his head. He was still asleep and still snoring.

I got my finger and touched his chest. He didn't move. I rubbed his chest hair and down his happy trail.

He still didn't move. I ran my hand down his thighs and he still didn't move. I stopped and looked at him.

Still snoring and asleep. He didn't budge as I touched his abs.

I then stared at his crotch area. There was a slight bulge.

I got my hand and I touched it. It was squishy. He didn't move, gladly.

Slowly I pulled down his sweatpants. H wasn't wearing underwear, so I first saw his public hair. And then I saw the start of his cock.

It was a tannish yellow. I pulled his sweatpants all the way off. He was now fully nude.

I didn't know that he stopped snoring. His voice scared me when he said, "Trisha?"