Dinner

I was taking a shower and was, as usual, contemplating life's thoughts. Why were some people so perfect? How could they be flawless and you fall for them so easily?

Obviously you know I'm talking about Tristan.

I want to do something for him, since he just moved here. Oh no! Not like that (just yet); I'm talking about making him dinner.

I got out of the shower and was wondering what I could cook. My mom taught me a lot of recipes, and I eventually came up with what I should make: a chicken salad and peach cobbler.

After I finished the cooking (I'm not gonna tell you the specifics, because it is a family recipe,) I got dressed. I put on a dark indigo dress and put my hair in a bun.

I carried the containers of food across the yard to the red house. I knocked on the door, and a few seconds later, Tristan came out in sweatpants and a red tank top.

Again I could see his hot biceps, and a bulge was visible on his sweatpants.

"Oh sorry for interrupting you." I said.

"Oh I am not doing anything specific. Just getting comfortable." he said, smiling. He had a beautiful smile.

I smiled. "Oh, well anyways, I brought you a "welcome neighbor" dinner. homemade recipe of chicken salad and peach cobbler for desert."

He sighed a sigh of relief. "Oh my goodness, thank you dearly." He took the containers and laid them on the kitchen counter. "Won't you come in?"

I nodded.

I walked in his house and saw cardboard boxes everywhere. He also had a blue, leather couch facing a flat screen tv and a dining table.

"I love your couch! I love leather!"

"Me too!" he said, delightedly. "Well, would you mind staying and help me eat this dinner?"

I nodded immediately and said "yes!"

He responded with, "Well, I will not eat with these clothes, so I will go change real quick. You can have a seat at the couch, or at the dining table."

I took a seat at his dining table while he went into a different room. The door was still open after he walked in it. I wanted to get up and go in there, but didn't want to just yet.

In about five minutes he came back with red pants and a pink, collared shirt.

He sat at the chair next to me and we then ate dinner.