Morning Treat

After I changed from my clothes and got into a bath robe, I walked in my kitchen. I turned on the tv and plugged in the toaster. I put two pieces of bread in and they started to toast.

The morning news was on and the anchorman was covering a story about a cat who attacked its owner. That wasn't what I wanted to wake up to, so I changed channels to my other local news. They were talking about the excessive amount of wild roses that were blooming in the area. Much more pleasant. I could only guess it was because of Tristan coming to town.

I plugged my phone into a speaker/charger machine and played Irish tranquility.

I took my bread, which was now toast and put them on a paper plate. I put cheese on them and put in the microwave for a few to melt the cheese.

After I finished eating my breakfast, I went out my back door into my porch, which was high off the ground; and I could see into Tristan's backyard. He had a nice swimming pool. He also had a taller than normal fence, but I could still see it.

I went inside and got a romance novel I was reading and walked back outside. I was greeted by a pleasant surprise.

Tristan was out at his pool, shirtless in small swim trunks. From what I could tell, he had chest hair along with a happy trail. He also had dark sunglasses, for there were no clouds out.

I fell in love with him even more. He had a tone body. His biceps went well with his abs and strong looking chest.

He looked around and I am not sure if he saw me or not. I thought I saw a slight smile on his face, but I could've been seeing things.

He then walked inside to where I couldn't see him. Sad, I sat down and opened up my book. I forgot about Tristan until I heard a splash.

I looked up and saw that he was swimming laps in his pool. I wasn't so sure, but I didn't see his trunks on his body. There was a white area where his butt was.

Oh my goodness. I think he was skinny dipping.

I completely forgot about my book and just watched him. He swam for about five minutes, and five minutes I watched him.

I know that sounds creepy, but I eventually got a treat.

Tristan slowed his pace and swam to, what I predicted, to be the shallow part, because he was standing and the water was to his lower stomach. He made it to his steps, which were facing my house and walked up them.

He was skinny dipping. I could clearly see his unshaven crotch area. I could see his tannish dick flopping as he took each step. Once out, he grabbed a towel and dried himself.

He walked into his house out of my sight. And I loved him for his personality and body.