Mrs Park called Chanyeol's best friend Yesung a.k.a Dr. Kim Jong won and requested him to help her by taking back Chanyeol from the club.

Yesung immediately went to the club and with the help of club boys he takes out Chanyeol from club and helped to get into car . He took Chanyeol back to home. He helped Chanyeol during climbing the staircase and also make him lay down in the bed .

Mrs Park sighs seeing his only son's condition.She feels guilty as she made deal with Byun family for this marriage. It was started with the deal. She thinks she is reason for why Chanyeol life is spoiled now...

"Sorry for bothering you at such late night , Yesung . I didn't had idea Chanyeol would do the same thing again this year."

Yesung is Chanyeol medical school best friend. Right now he is also working in Yongsan . He is one of the 4 doctors too who anchor for " mystery diagnosis with Yongsan " TV show. Actually today in the morning Mrs Park said him to keep Chanyeol in his vision range to avoid same incidence like the previous year. It hurts to see own son in such condition.

"It's okay , aunty Park. If I knew he was going to do the same thing,I would definitely stop him . He left hospital without saying me. But you know what he behaved so much busy all day long that I thought he has forgotten. "

Yesung looks at his sleeping best friend . Chanyeol doesn't talk much about Baekhyun like before,but he knows Chanyeol always miss Baekhyun a lot.Yesung takes leave from Park mansion saying goodbye to Mrs Park.

Chanyeol wakes up in the morning with throbbing headache. He won't go to hospital today as he has left a one day leave from work application before leaving hospital yesterday . He takes shower with time . Then goes to downstair .

As he enters the dinning hall ,he can see his mother is waiting for him with made breakfast in the dinning table . He take seat in one corner of table. As he sits down,his mother serves him hangover soup . Instead of talking anything,he silently finish the soup . Mrs Park keeps a painkiller tablet on the table in front of him. She knows Chanyeol usually gets headache after drinking anything hard beverage.

"Chanyeol.... Take this one...."

"Thanks,Eomma..."

" I want to say you something. Life is not  smooth, Chanyeol... There's up and down . I can understand you are suffering because of that  unexpected accident.But it doesn't means to stop your life at that point thinking same thing will happen again . It's been two years, Chanyeol. I don't think he will or can come back again . May be his family has made him to start a new life anywhere. Who knows? It's better to go ahead now . Stop hoping, Chanyeol."

She keeps a photo on the table Infront Chanyeol . Chanyeol looks at the photo for only once . Mrs Park continues,

" Kim taehyung..... Son of Estate empire tycoon Kim family . His elder brother Kim Namjoon is the CEO of the estate company.  Taehyung is well educated and his family has plan to keep him as a member of executive share holders and adviser of the company. I have talked with Kim family . They are willing to get you as son-in-law. Chanyeol,we are  getting a lot of proposals for your marriage . I am not going to convince you again . But I have talked with Kim family because Taehyung has a lot similarities like Baekhyun.  He  almost looks like Baekhyun . You can like him so easily not because of only his look. His personality is just different . He is amazingly a sweet boy."

Chanyeol starts talking while looking at the water of glass Infront of him,

" Eomma?....Do you think I can replace Baekhyun so easily from heart. I love Baekhyun not because of his looks . I loves because he is just he,the only one,who doesn't know to express something artificial .His innocence was so  pure that I sometimes felt that  how I got such a person so close in my life .... it's better to stop ,Eomma . I can't do these when I love someone else .I can live alone with the memory Baekhyun has left for me ."

A memory of Baekhyun is flushing in his mind...

"Chanyeol, family life will make you forget everything

"Chanyeol, family life will make you forget everything . Please marry at least for the sake of Park family . We need a heir, Chanyeol."

"Eomma... I can't........i couldn't be a good husband ,a good father.... May be I can't be a good son to you . I am so Sorry..."

Chanyeol stands up to leave . But Mrs. Park hugs his son and take him in embrace...

" No,Chanyeol . You are the best son  to me and also the best person I have ever seen... It's okay.  Take time.   I am sorry for spoiling your life. Forgive me,Son."

                 *****************************

Hi.... I am back...

So, another chapter without Baekhyun...

Xiumin's military enlistment is making me Cry.... CBX last concert was just😭😭😭... I can't say. Especially when leadernim Suho signs "Don't cry" ,I felt  to cry more.

Btw ... Vote and comment for it .....

Love you a lot❤️❤️❤️