The Flip Side of the Coin

SPOLIERS FOR SEASON 3 EPISODE 2, WERE DAD, AND EPISODE 8, SILENCER

A/N: Only three Akuma victims in this story have a battle shown--and the first one is pretty sappy and the guy's an idiot--but Akumatizations are hard! Hope you like it anyway. Battles are short too, especially the last one. I don't do action worth a damn. Sorry. There are also two or three other battles mentioned that I do not show. Hope you can overlook all that.

Also, I did research on the French Space Agency (CES) for this story. What I put in here about them is all true fact.

Enjoy! :)

The Flip Side of the Coin

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

"Alya, I am restricted to the friend zone with him. I don't think that's ever going to change. It's been over a year now, and he still hasn't noticed me. I think it's time I just gave up on him."

"You? Give up on Adrien? What's the world coming to? Is the moon going to fall out of the sky?"

"Is it really that surprising? I'm just tired of pining over a guy who will always be off-limits to me, ya know?"

"Yes, it is very surprising! I didn't think you would EVER give up on Adrien! And honestly, I'm not sure you should."

"Alya, it HURTS to keep hoping for him and coming up with nothing over and over again. I'm tired of it. I want to move on. Maybe even give some other guy a chance. Ya know?"

"Alright, I guess I can understand it when you put it that way. I don't want you to suffer, after all. I'll support you, girl. So...you got another guy in mind?"

"Well, there is a guy that kind-of confessed to me before..."

"REALLY? A guy confessed his love to you and you didn't tell me?! Who is this brave boy, do I know him?"

"It's...Luca. Luca Couffaine."

"Oh my gosh, girl, that's great! I mean HE'S great! He's a really nice guy! Or at least he seems like it, though I have to admit that I don't know him as well as you do. He's older than us, he's not in our class."

"Yeah, he's a senior, and he is pretty nice. And not bad looking, either!" She giggles, making Alya giggle in return.

"Well, I have to go now, Marinette. Feel free to call me again later if you want! Good luck with your new target!"

"Thanks, Alya. You're really a great best friend."

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

After battling WreckerRager, an Akumatized wrecking-ball operator thepair meet up on top of a building.

"I um...I just wanted to ask you, Ladybug...are you still...in love with another boy? I mean it's been over a year now, I thought maybe things have changed?"

Ladybug looks at her feet. "Well, actually...I just recently decided to give up on him. But...there is someone else."

"Someone...else?"

"Yeah, another boy. He kind of already told me he loves me. I thought maybe if I could shift towards him, I might find happiness."

"I've told you I loved you! Why won't you give me a chance?!"

"We're superheroes, Cat Noir. We are not allowed to know each other that well. Plus, I wouldn't want to take chances on our friendship like that."