Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"I'm not going in there with you!"

"We'll be really quick, Josh!"

"Promise!"

"Nooooo!"

"B-But-"

"NO."

"It's just Victoria's Secret..." Daniella mumbled, looking down at her shoes. "It's not that bad."

Hazel huffed a bit and I laughed as my friends argued a bit. Hazel was sounding like a whiny teenager, but that made it even funnier.

"You know what. I'm just gonna go. You can wait out here."

"Fine by me." Josh yelled after the girls as the ran towards the store, giggling and laughing. I stayed behind and pulled out my phone, quickly glancing through tweets and text messages. I gotten a couple while I was asleep, mostly spams from Ethan. They were mostly like 'Hey. Hey. You awake?' and random words that sounded funny.

"Whatcha doing?" He peeked over my shoulder.

"Twittah." I said, with a smirk.

"Tweeting your famous boyfriend?" He teased, nudging me a bit.

I heard myself giggle a bit which was weird. I paused. When did I start doing that? I never giggle. "Why? You jealous?" I poked his nose teasingly. I immediately looked back at my phone, so I didn't notice how Josh tensed up when I asked if he was jealous.

"Nope." He popped the 'p' a bit.

"Oh, come on you would so date me, Joshie." I laughed a bit, quickly typing up a tweet to a fan. She was really sweet, never sending me a single hate message. I liked fans like that. They had the right to call themselves fans.

"Are you kidding? If you were the last girl on Earth, I wouldn't date you." He shot back.

I scoffed. "You know you would. Who wouldn't want some of this?" I got up and did a little dance move, making Josh laugh a bit. I got weird stares from people around me, but heck, it was me. I got weird looks all the time.

"Sit down before you embarrass yourself."

I stuck my tongue out at him. "Aww, come on! Lighten up. You know you love me." He didn't reply so I just continued to look through my twitter feed. I froze up a bit once I saw a tweet from a couple fans.

I think I just saw 3/5 of the 1D girlfriends at the mall. O.O 2 were in Victoria's Secret. WTH is going on tonight?!

I'll admit I bursted out laughing at the tweet, receiving a weird look from Josh. I just showed him the tweet, still laughing but no sound coming out, making me look like a retarded seal while I clapped my hands too.

"Oh gosh'" I said, finally able to breathe. "Whew...That was good. That was a good one."

"Should we start running? You are known as the deadliest fandom in the world." Josh pointed out as we got up and started walking towards the store my friends were in. We waited fairly close to the entrance, leaning against the glass windows displaying the clothes inside. The mall was fairly crowded. I looked around. Not many teenage girls around. I think we'd be okay. If I got attacked, I really wouldn't know what to do.

"Umm, I'm not sure. I haven't actually been attacked by fans without the boys here." I'll admit I was a bit nervous. I didn't have a hood with me or anything. All I had were my sunglasses.I think it'd be a bit odd to wear sunglasses inside, so I kept them off so people wouldn't stare at me. "I think we'll be fine."

My phone started to blow up a bit more, fans tweeting me if I was at the mall. I didn't answer any of them, obviously not wanting to give my location away. I didn't really understand why they cared so much. If I was a fan, I'd be trying to track down the boys, not their girlfriend.