Chapter 9

Short, sweet chapter. :)

************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 9

"I. HATE. THIS. BLOODY. SCHOOL." I groaned, hitting my head on my locker over and over again as Josh, Dani, and Hazel laughed at me. It was a pretty stupid idea. My head was hurting once I stopped. I rubbed my forehead a bit then yelled, "It's not funny! Everywhere I freaking go some stupid bit-"

"LANGUAGE!" Hazel quickly scolded me.

"Ugh! Under circumstances like this, profanity should be allowed!" I groaned, but continued, without cursing. "In every single class, some stupid girl questions if I'm dating Niall! I swear a girl was about to slap me!"

"Hey, that's what you get for dating a singer." Josh quickly hugged me as I fell into his arms. It was kinda nice to have a guy friend around. Guys never caused that much drama. He was always there for me. We kinda just stayed this way for a while.

"I don't even know if we're like for real dating." I mumbled, looking down at my shoes.

"What do you mean?" Dani asked, a bit confused.

"Like, I don't know if we're official. We barely have time to see each other. We haven't really talked in a month. They're in like Sweden recording today and I don't know when they'll be back. Tumblr girls keep asking me but I'm just as clueless as them. The boys are so busy we don't have time to text. I miss my boys."

"I miss them too." Hazel said, sniffing a bit. Josh looked at all of us weirded out as we all looked like we were about to cry.

"You don't get it Josh! They're like the funnest boys ever!"

Josh gasped dramatically. "I thought I was the funnest boy ever?!"

"Josh, you know we'll always love you." I said, smiling. The bell rang once again so we were officially released from this hell on earth. I decided not to look at the notes in my locker. My confidence had went a bit. I wasn't so insecure, but still. My friends were around, and they'd totally question me and get on my case. I hugged the girls and Josh before I walked outside. Awkward thing was, I kinda had to beg Josh to let go of me. Thank goodness the head mistress was around because then, he threw me over his shoulder and ran out the gates, people staring at us.

"J-Josh! Put me down!" I said, laughing and screaming at him. The girls were laughing at us from behind. I mouthed a 'Help me', but they didn't do a thing. Josh spun a round a bit and that's when I saw five boys, sitting on the sidewalk on the other side of the street, tapping their feet and looking around almost nervously. Finally they looked up and I could've sworn I saw a smile fade from each of them. My eyes narrowed, trying to register the boys. They looked familiar. I quickly wriggled out of Josh's grasp, muttering a quick and awkward goodbye then running away.

I started to cross the street, the boys faces brightening up a bit. They were all wearing Ray Bans and hoodies, but even though most of their face was hidden, I still knew my boys. They apparently knew me too.

"GOLDILOCKS!" All the boys screamed and ran towards me. I stood back a bit scared, but eventually I was swarmed in hugs and kisses on the forehead. Louis even picked me up and spun me around, making me laugh softly.

"I missed my Goldilocks!" He said, putting me down. I sighed a bit at the nickname but let it slide once he pulled me into another heartwarming hug.

"I missed my Boobear too!" I said, then pulled all the boys into a group hug. We let out a couple 'awws' then pulled away. "I thought you were going to be in Sweden for another week!"

"Well, your girly friends called us and told us how unhappy you were," Zayn said.

"So we pulled a few strings with management and finished early!" Liam explained. Aww, they came out just to see me? My heart swelled. These boys were too sweet.

"Your welcome!" I heard my best friends coughing behind us.

"You two kept this secret from me!" I said, a mix of angry, surprised, and hurt. "You guys are really good actresses. I mean, you even cried with me. Especially you Dani, I mean crying over Za-" Dani clamped a hand over my mouth.

"Those weren't fake tears, Addie." She said quickly, blushing a bit.

"Awww....."

"We gotta get going. Maybe we'll come by the flat later." Hazel said, looking at her phone. "Bye boys! Bye Addie!" She said, her and Dani waving goodbye to us as they began to walk down the sidewalk. I turned back to Niall, looking back into his beautiful eyes and his ear to ear smile.

"I missed you most." Niall said hugging me close once again. I smiled as I leaned into him. His strong arms wrapped around me, making me feel safe and warm. I took in his cologne and he smelled so good. He kissed my head lovingly as I buried my head in the crook of his neck. We just stood there for a while, wrapped in each others arms. I sniffed a bit, that empty feeling gone. I felt complete. I hadn't realized I missed him this much.

"I missed you more, Niall. Much more." I whispered back as we started to walk to the black van.

"Not possible." An arm snaked around my waist as we got into the car.

I was finally back with my boys.

***********************************************************************************************

Diddly, diddly doo....IDK.
I love you all. :) xoxox

You guys are the best. Thank you for 1,950 fans. I love each and every one of you. :)