Chapter 29 Full Party

"Why would you want to join my party?" I ask.

"You're powerful." Eliza says.

"You're not a nice person."

"I can be nice!"

"Then do it." I say and pull away towards the building.

On my way Anne catches me.

"Who is she?" She asks.

"Her name is Eliza. Apparently people call her the terrorist because she doesn't usually follow rules."

"What did she say to you?"

"She wanted to join our party."

"What did you say?"

"I told her she wasn't a nice person and that she needs to become one first."

"That's mean!" She says.

"I only told the truth."

"Just because it's the truth doesn't make it right." She says and we enter the building again. We sit back down in the seats we occupied before we left.

"Why can't we have one day that we don't get interrupted?" I ask.

"You're strange people, that's why." Someone answers.

I look at who answered my question to see Eilza.

"Why did you follow us?" I ask.

"I want to join your party."

"I already said, you need to be nicer for that."

"I think it would be great if you joined." Anne shoves some words in the conversation.

"I'm not a mean person I swear!" Eliza pleads.

"Well you weren't exactly acting nice."

"That's because I was trying to keep the respect that I've gotten from others."

"You haven't even told us your name." I say.

"Oh, my name i-"

"We already know, your name is Eliza."

"Oh." She looks defeated.

"Jess, just let her join." Anne pleads.

I hesitate greatly, "Fine, come on." I say dragging myself towards Olivia and the receptionist's desk. Eliza seems very happy.

"How can I help you Miss J?" Olivia asks when we get close enough.

"How do we let Eliza here join our party?" I point to the person who definitely doesn't deserve to join.

"I just need her ID to add the 'party' line." She says and Eliza gives her what is required.

"Can you also change the name on her ID?" Anne asks.

"Why would she need a name change?" I ask.

"Well my name says Miss A and your name says Miss J. Her name could be Miss E. It only makes sense." She says.

"Whatever. As long as Eliza doesn't mind."

"That's fine with me." Eliza says in agreement.

"Yes I can, I will change the name on the card to Miss E." Olivia says and leaves with Eliza's ID.

"Thank you for letting me join the party!" Eliza says.

Let's hope I don't regret it.

After a few minutes of waiting in silence Olivia comes back. "Alright, here is your new ID." She says handing it to Eliza.

I grab it before she can and proceed to read it.

Miss E
Party: Pharaoh's Foul
Age: 17
Species: Demon
Class: Level 7 Adventurer

"You're a demon?" I ask. I'm quite surprised.

"SHHH! Don't say it out loud." Eliza says.

"Why?"

"It might hurt my reputation."

"Sure." I take a look at her. If she is a demon, doesn't that mean she should have those sorts of traits.

Eliza notices my staring. "What?"

"Shouldn't you have the traits of a demon?" I ask.

"I do."

"Then where are they?" Anne asks.

"I can hide them with the dark magic type."

"Interesting." I say.

"What should we do now?" Anne asks.

"I don't know, we don't really have any plans."

"Why don't you show me your base of operations?" Eliza suggests.

"Base of operations?" Anne asks.

"It's basically just where your party meets up."

"That would be our house." I say.

"Your house? Are you two siblings?"

"We're twins." Anne says. I do a face palm.

"How can you be twins? You look a decade older than her." She says pointing at me and talking to Anne.

"It's complicated." I say. I pause not exactly sure if we should being her home. "Look, if you really want to, we can show you our 'Base of operations'."

Eliza's face lights up slightly. "Please."

I open a portal that leads to our house and step through. I completely forgot, the house is half trash. I turn around and see Eliza stepping through after Anne.

She looks left first and sees how big the house is. He face is full of amazement. Then, she looks to the right and sees what has been done.

"What happened?" She asks.

"Giants happened." I say.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't know."

"It doesn't matter, there were no casualties." I turn back towards the building and walk up to the door to enter.

"Anyone home?" I ask as I walk through the doorway.

A butler swiftly comes to aide us. "Mr. and Mrs. Chinweike have just sat down for supper. Shall we prepare two more places at the table?"

"Make that three." I say, turning to Eliza who just entered the house.

"Yes, of course." The man says as he starts towards the dining room.

"Let's eat." I motion for the two girls to follow and also make my way towards the dining room.

Upon opening the doors to the dining room, our parents rejoice at our arrival, and then they see Eliza behind us.

"Who is this person you've brought with you?" Father asks.

"Mother, Father, this is Eliza. She is a level 7 adventurer and is now part of our adventuring party." I say and both my parents nod.

I turn to face Eliza, she looks very nervous. "Hey, just say hi at least." I say, only speaking to her.

"Um, hello, Mr. and Mrs. Chinweike. It's nice to meet you."