Chapter 1 Reincarnation

To my surprise I wake up, I'm in a room that is way brighter than anything should be. Its a completely white room. I remember what happened and I check my body. To my surprise, I find no blood nor lacerations. I see that my clothes have changed from my school uniform to an all-white dress. I sit up to see a man in an all-white suit on a stool with his hands on his knees, staring at me. What a weird situation I've found myself in.

"Yes it is weird isn't it?" The man says.

"I didn't say anything." I reply.

"Yes you did, you said 'What a weird situation I've found myself in.'"

"I said no such thing."

"That's what you thought."

Can he read minds? Just who is this guy?

"Yes, I can, because I'm God." He says.

"Is that why everything is white and super bright?"

"Well, this is heaven."

"So what your saying, is I died."

"Yup."

"Well what do you want?"

"I don't need anything from you."

"Then can I go now?" I ask.

"You're a strange girl you know that."

"Why do you say so?"

"Usual people would freak out that they died."

"Well it isn't like that place gave me anything to miss."

"You saved that woman's life down there you know."

"Great." I say sarcastically.

"Hey if you hadn't saved her she wouldn't have found the cure for every disease."

"Well good for her."

"Well for your good deed to the entire world, I'll reincarnate you to another world."

"I'm just going to end up the same. Alone."

"No you won't, trust me, plus I'll give you plenty of gifts."

"Why?"

"Why? Because the one person you saved, eventually saved hundreds of millions of people." He says.

"Whatever, as long as it is not as bright as this room."

"Don't worry. Any questions?"

"Of course..."

"Alright then, good luck!" He cut me off.

A pitch black hole suddenly opened below me and sucked me in.

I'm in a dark place. There is nothing here. I can't see anything and I can't feel anything. When I told God to not put me in a bright place this is not what I meant.

I hear a woman screaming. It sounds like she is in pain. There is also a man trying to get her to calm down. As suddenly as I was put in the dark place, I'm out and in a room that looks like a master bedroom. I'm in the hands of a man who looks to be in his twenties. He has white hair that looks almost clear. Since he has white hair does that mean he's old? On the bed is the woman that was screaming who now looks relieved. She also looks to be in her twenties and she has slightly dark blue hair. In the hands of the woman is a baby. I guess I was just born into the world. Great.

The man hands me to the woman, "What should we name them?" The man asks.

"Jessica would fit her perfectly." She replies gesturing to me, "And this one shall be Anne." She says again gesturing to the other baby.

"Alright then, Jessica and Anne this is your mom, Carol Chinweike and I'm Gerald Chinweike." Gerald says.

"Miss Chinweike you must get some rest." A woman with black hair in a maid outfit says.

"Yes, you should Carol." My father says.

"Miss Jessica and Miss Anne should take a nap as well." The maid says as she takes me.

"Take care of them, Hannah."  My mother says. She must be highly trusted if she is allowed to just take us without Carol or Gerald worrying.

Hannah takes us out of the room where my parents are and we enter a hall. The hall is seemingly endless but we only enter the room across the hall. Inside is a bright pink room with nothing except for a single crib next to the opposite wall. Hannah walks up to the crib and sets us inside.

"Now you both need to sleep now." Hannah says as she walks out of the room.