15.

Namjoon P.O.V

"kYaA~ DaebAk~" She said drunkly.

What a mess... What have I done.?

"yAAh! Kim NAmJOoN-SsI!! tHaNk yOu fOr tHis!" She screamed like a crazy woman.

"Yah! keep it down will you!?" The ajuma shouted at us.

"I'm very sorry!" I bowed.

"Let's go home you're a mess now." I stood up and stretched.

"I'm not a mESS!!! I'm not a MISTAKE!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" She suddenly sobbed.

She's wasted isn't she..

~

I carried her on my back.

"Namjoon.. You idiot..." She hiccuped.

"I'm not a idiot, I have an IQ of 148." I rolled my eyes.

"...I'm sorry..." She mummbled.

"For what?" I asked.

"For..everything. I felt a tear on my shoulder but some how I didn't mind.

"What do you mean." I said softly.

"I made you and your mum drift apart because of my existence. I've heard your story, I'm so sorry for existing and ruining your lives." She sobbed and sniffed.

"... Y-you.. You didn't. I was just being petty. My mother is free to love whoever she wants, I can't control that. My emotions got in the way of... Being nice to you.. I'm sorry. I should have never judged you. " I said in guilt and shame.

"It's okay.. Everyone hates me. I'm use to it." she continued to cry though.

"You shouldn't receive so much hate.. You don't deserve it."

"I do.. I done so many mistakes in the past, I've never been able to make my father satisfied with me, I made a mistake that ruined my relationship with my sister, I was the one who made my mum pass away. I'm a problem, a mistake."

"..We're homosapiens. We make mistakes cause we're human, we can't avoid that. Being perfect is not something a human can do, even the smartest man on earth makes mistakes and a ton of them." I tried to cheer her up.

"But he still contributes to society. I don't.. Even if I donate money to charities.. I'm useless.. I cannot do anything."

I paused for awhile and placed her on a bench nearby.

"W-what are you doing?" She asked in confusion as a bend down in front of her.

"You seem pretty sober now." I looked at her face.

"Sober, barely." She chuckled.

I suddenly don't know why but.. I feel concerned. I looked at her wrist and I could clearly see lines there..

"..You seem normal now, you can walk home now." I stood up and walked.

"W-wait for me!" She shouted.

~

"Shh.. Hyung will get mad." I said as we tiptoed to our rooms.

"Kids, Where have you been." Hyung glared at us from behind.

Shit.

~

We got scolded like little kids, raising their hands up and kneeling down on the floor.

"I don't see the need to do this-" Hee-young wanted to protest.

"Quiet. You are being punished for worrying me." Hyung sat on a chair holding a fan.

"Why would you be worried-" I wanted ask but he cut me off by raising up his hand using a stop sign.

And he is still in his poker face.

"Hee-young, I need to keep you safe. If you go out like that I can't keep an eye on you."

What.? Why?

..d-does he like her?

"There's no need. I'm an adult, a grown woman. I can take care of myself I don't need a babysitter." She growled.

"Yet you still can't protect yourself from you."

Hyung made a point. She was suicidal.

"I never asked for any protection! Just leave me alone!" She snapped wanted to stand up but hyung stopped her.

"I'm not letting you leave my sight. The moment I saw lines on your wrist, I knew I couldn't let you go back to your room."

"Then where are you gonna put-"

"Your room."

"What!?" both of us said in shock.

"Hey, I just made up with this dude and I barely know him! What if he does something to me!?" She argued.

"Excuse me? You've lived with me for a few months and you don't trust me!? How outrageous!" I argued with her.

"You're a guy! Your hormones will make you horny and you'll try to do something with me!" She covered her chest.

"I'll never get turned on by you! You're so unattractive to me and you're not my type!" I scoffed.

"You couples done?" Hyung was just sitting on the sofa, waiting.

"We're not a couple!!" We shouted together.

Hyung just rolled his eyes.

"Namjoon, I'll leave you to take care of her. But it's true that you'll get horny so you better keep your hands to yourself." He laid down on the sofa and started to sleep.

When I turned to Hee-young she was already near her room.

I quickly went to her and grabbed her hand.

"Where do you think you're going?" I said angrily.

"Yoongi only said that, it doesn't mean I have follow what he said."

"I'm following his orders." I pulled her to my room and locked the door.

I sighed.

"L-let me out! she She tried to unlock the door but I carried her bridal style, away from the door.

"Hey! You can't just a touch a woman without her permission you asshole! Let me go, pervert!" She kept hitting my chest.

"Look who's the pervert, idiot."

She stopped and blushed.

"I-I'm just t-trying to get out of your arms! You started it first!"

I harshly placed her on my bed and I placed both my hands beside each side of her head and locked her into a position that will leave her feeling like she can't go anywhere.

I was getting irritated by her.

"Yah! Get off me!" She was blushing hard.

I heard from somewhere that if you're handsome enough, you can turn on any girl.

"Why are you blushing?" I smirked.

"I-I.! Shut up, asshole!! This is not a comfortable position!"

"Turned on?"

"I didn't say that!! Get off me you rapist!!" she tried to push me away by pushing my chest.

Then she stopped and started smirking.

"..you have abs, don't you.?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hee-Young has an abs fetish hehe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )