8.

Stalker P.O.V

*sigh* my job is werid ;-;

Author-nim!!! Why are doing this to me?

Do your P.O.V next time please ;-;

"M-me?" Namjoon stammered.

Hee-young thought, 'maybe he thinks that I actually care for him.'

"You texted me to come! Of course I would. I didn't want you to break anything." She glared.

"You're really stupid you know." Namjoon scoffed.

"You're the one to talk." Hee-young rolled her eyes.

"Since when did you use vulgurs?" he asked realising that she sweared just now.

"I can be at my 'brightest' time when I'm around 'nice people' like yourself." She sarcasticly said.

"Where did you get your sarcasm and rudeness from?? " Namjoon asked as he didn't know Hee-young had this side of her.

"My sister, Min Yoongi and sometimes Hoseok." She nonchalantly said.

"You know Hyung? " Namjoon became more confused.

"No shit Sherlock."

"Damn you're really sassy today." Namjoon muttered.

"At least I've got style." she crossed her legs and pretended to be elegant.

"pfft-"

"Wait! Did you just laugh?? " Hee-young got excited.

"No!" Namjoon denied.

"Don't lie dude. I know I'm funny." Hee-young smiled to herself like a narcissist.

"You sound like Jin hyung." Namjoon chuckled.

"Jin? I heard that name before or saw it somewhere before.."

Hee-young thought for awhile and finally got it.

She snapped her fingers.

"I finally remember! He's that doctor who has a contagious laugh, Kim Seokjin! "

"Oh, so you know him."

"And he said something werid today, I didn't understand." Hee-young tried to remember what he said this morning.

"He said.. I was your.. mh.. " She tried to recall what his other words were but she couldn't.

Namjoon remembered saying something when he was drunk and he had a bad feeling about.

"I said you were my.. Maid.? " He mumbled the last word.

He finally figured out but couldn't decipher why he said that to him.

"What?? What the fuck? How dare you!! I'm gonna choke the living daylights out of you!!!!"

Hee-young got so mad that she pounced on him and started hitting him rapidly while he was trying to stop her.

"YAh! HAJIMA!" Namjoon finally grabbed both her wrist and due to reflex, he pinned her on the couch.

Both of them were in a daze for awhile and stared at each other, not knowing what to do in this werid situation.

Suddenly someone bargged in.

They started sweating and getting flustered.

They were like 'Oh shit!'

"Yah Namjoon! Do you know where your maid-" Jin walked in and saw them in that position.

"Ah.. Am I disturbing.? And did someone punch you?" Jin stopped at his tracks.